Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Most people who watch wrestling are old as fuck. Was that the case in the attitude era too? Although depressingly, I've just realised that people who were my age when Austin gave Vince his first stunner would be 50 now.

Thinking about it Austin himself is 50 now.

I went to Pontiac while in Detroit in February to try get in to the Silverdome to sneak in and have a nosey around but didn't realise there would be no taxis around whatsoever to get there and back and didn't have time to walk there before my Greyhound coach back to Detroit..So close yet so far. Hmm will have to try get there in November..I did get to the Houston Astrodome a couple of years back, couldn't get in though unfortunately

http://postimg.org/image/6u081c2sj

Edited by icke83

In regards to them moving the target to say they reached it rather than actually reaching it, every business does this. Even the government does it, when we weren't reaching the target for child poverty we didn't tackle the problem, we moved the target and said we had tackled the problem.

• Paid Members

I went to Pontiac while in Detroit in February to try get in to the Silverdome to sneak in and have a nosey around but didn't realise there would be no taxis around whatsoever to get there and back and didn't have time to walk there before my Greyhound coach back to Detroit..So close yet so far. Hmm will have to try get there in November..I did get to the Houston Astrodome a couple of years back, couldn't get in though unfortunately

Some other guy did manage it. It's grim. 

So Cena bought Nikki tickets for a Taylor Swift concert as a Halloween gift. No expence spared then John?

CSru5ejWIAEzZ9v.jpg

Lolz, but reckon that's a view from a box around the middle tier.

Also there's no such fucking thing as a Halloween present anyway.

Some people do give out a gift at Halloween look on twitter although I would assume most are american. And plus Nikki said this was her Halloween surprise so I would say it was classed as a gift.

Some other guy did manage it. It's grim. 

The problem is I don't tend to hire my own car when I'm away, I just stick to Amtrak/Greyhound/local Metro etc. (and taxis when absolutely necessary) so makes it tricky to get off the beaten track. I definitely want to try get there before the fencing goes up prior to the wrecking ball though as I'm interested in stuff like that :)