Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

"Ziggler tried it on with Nikki"? Total Divas is as real as Summer Rae shagging Rusev. Its all fake bullshit. It doesnt even make any sense. If Cena is this jealous twat who has the say over everything, then if Ziggler did try it on with Nikki we would never have seen it on Total Divas.

Also, Ziggler is probably higher up on the pecking order now than he was at Survivor Series, when he happened to be in the ring when Sting debuted. They actually try to put effort into his storylines now. Even if its dog shit.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Besides, he was an upper midcarder at Survivor Series, and he is today. There were ten blokes in that match, they weren't all "in the main event scene" any more than the 30 guys in this year's Rumble were all main eventers. Ziggler just happened to win the match when the two stories they fancied telling were Cena getting shafted and Sting turning up.

• Paid Members

The darts on Sky are currently going with the "eat, sleep, darts, repeat" mantra.

Doesn't that originate from the Fatboy Slim song "Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat"? I thought that's where WWE got it from.

I believe it is. Beardyman on the vocals there as well. He's some boy!

EDIT: Here's his uncut vocal take. I quite like. https://soundcloud.com/beardyman/eat-sleep-rave-repeat-original

Edited by Bettencourt

The darts on Sky are currently going with the "eat, sleep, darts, repeat" mantra.

Doesn't that originate from the Fatboy Slim song "Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat"? I thought that's where WWE got it from.

Is it?

Don't think I could tell you any Fatboy Slim lyrics since he left the Housemartins.