Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I read in the Observer that AJ Lee has been a victim of the phone hacking scandal. Nude pics supposedly going about.

The image was on the F4W board. It's not her.

EDIT: If you want to check for yourself... WARNING NSFW http://i.imgur.com/os8yvCb.jpg

My god. Who is that woman? I need to know as I wish to propose marriage. What a beaut.

What a brilliant way to find a wife. The best man's speech practically writes itself

Thankfully I've found the naked version of that photo. I now want to marry her really hard. Cracking pair of breasts.

Trivia note: That guy who defected to UKIP yesterday once replied to a letter from a constituent who wrote asking him to support the campaign to get Big Daddy in the Observer Hall of Fame.

jtjo.jpg

Brilliant that this guy has wrote at least twice about this, and Reckless has been very civil with him!

• Paid Members

I read in the Observer that AJ Lee has been a victim of the phone hacking scandal. Nude pics supposedly going about.

The image was on the F4W board. It's not her.

EDIT: If you want to check for yourself... WARNING NSFW http://i.imgur.com/os8yvCb.jpg

My god. Who is that woman? I need to know as I wish to propose marriage. What a beaut.
What a brilliant way to find a wife. The best man's speech practically writes itself

Thankfully I've found the naked version of that photo. I now want to marry her really hard. Cracking pair of breasts.

For anyone else wondering her name is Lilly Evans (@LillyEvans_ on twitter). Thanks to Wrestlezone for the link to that.

• Moderators

The great Kurt Fuller just did a Random Roles interview for the AV Club. Here's what he had to say about No Holds Barred.

No Holds Barred (1989)—“Brell”

KF: See, now you’re trying to hurt me. [starts to laugh.] Okay, I’ll start from now backward: They just re-released No Holds Barred on Blu-ray, and I don’t know that they did it for all of it, but a lot of the way it was marketed was as one of the worst movies of all time. But it’s one of those that’s so bad it’s good.

Again, an early job, and I still knew nothing about acting. I was a terrible actor, and that’s why I got the job: I would allow myself to be so bad that I lowered and got down to WWF standards. [Laughs.] I’m sort of this insane Donald Trump-like head of the network, and I was working with Hulk Hogan. I have nothing bad to say about Hulk Hogan. In fact, compared to what I have seen in the press and all the high jinks of his life, I didn’t see any of that coming, man. He was just a businessman who worked out, you know?

But there was a scene where I offer him money to go to my network, and he’s supposed to shove a check down my throat, and his line is, “I won’t be around when this check clears.” But nobody told him that, on movies, you fake it. In wrestling, they really do a lot of the stuff. But he shoved a check down… my… throat. And I couldn’t stop him. I literally thought I was going to die. We finished the scene, and I coughed it up, and he said [Does a spot-on Hulk Hogan impression.] “Oh, sorry, brother, I didn’t know we were supposed to fake it!”

At one point I said to the director, “You know, I’m being really loud. Is this too big?” And he said, “Kurt, you’re standing next to a guy who’s 6-foot-9 and wearing red spandex. You can’t be too big.” I said, “Well, I guess you’re right.” But he was wrong: you could be too big, and I was! [Laughs.] You know, there are some things you can’t unsee, and there are some movies you can’t get off IMDB no matter how hard you try. That’s all I’m going to say.

• Paid Members

The great Kurt Fuller just did a Random Roles interview for the AV Club. Here's what he had to say about No Holds Barred.

Thanks for this. Kurt Fuller is amazing. Loved the line about being so bad he was at WWF standard. He's brilliant in everything he's ever been in. From 88 to 91 he seemed to be in every film on the cinema. Wayne's World, Elvira, Ghostbusters 2, No Holds Barred. All in the space of a few years. All films I own as well.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay