Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members
http://camelclutchblog.com/bill-goldberg-w...plans-revealed/

Intresting article saying that the new wwe video game will feature a massive wcw mode,similar to the wrestlemania mode on the current game. Goldberg could be to 2k15 what the warrior was to 2k14. Sting's name is being branded round aswell.

Wwe are really doing a good job of the wcw libary, wasnt 4 out of the top 5 selling dvds wcw ones last year? Theres still a big market for it.

I've not bought the games for a while - what's WM mode?

It was a mode in which you went through each wrestlemania and played out different matches,completing different targets along the way

Sounds a bit like Historic Mode on GiantGram 2000 - does it have a thing where you have to hit certain moves or spots within a certain time frame to get points? If so, that sounds fuggin' ace. Might pick myself up a cheap 360 or PS3 to play. WCW version sounds even more intriguing.

http://camelclutchblog.com/bill-goldberg-w...plans-revealed/

Intresting article saying that the new wwe video game will feature a massive wcw mode,similar to the wrestlemania mode on the current game. Goldberg could be to 2k15 what the warrior was to 2k14. Sting's name is being branded round aswell.

Wwe are really doing a good job of the wcw libary, wasnt 4 out of the top 5 selling dvds wcw ones last year? Theres still a big market for it.

I've not bought the games for a while - what's WM mode?

It was a mode in which you went through each wrestlemania and played out different matches,completing different targets along the way

Sounds a bit like Historic Mode on GiantGram 2000 - does it have a thing where you have to hit certain moves or spots within a certain time frame to get points? If so, that sounds fuggin' ace. Might pick myself up a cheap 360 or PS3 to play. WCW version sounds even more intriguing.

There are in match objectives. It plays a lot like Legends of WrestleMania from a few years ago.

• Paid Members

Just wondering what ppl think about the fact that X-Pac is wrestling while having Hep C, intresting discussion happened on Facebook, where near everyone said its stupid and a accdent waiting to happen, then a Fearn Gollard? (Dunno her wrestling name) Popped up and said because he is a "WWE Legend" its ok as a real pro knows how to bump which in turn stops any damage to your skin.... This about the dude who tore his arsehole apart..

• Paid Members
its ok as a real pro knows how to bump which in turn stops any damage to your skin.

Because no pro has ever had any type of injury ever, and all have skin like a baby's.

• Paid Members

Wasn't he treated for it, though? According to Wiki, between 50 to 80% of people treated recover from it. There's nothing on his Wiki about it, though, so don't know for sure.

• Paid Members
its ok as a real pro knows how to bump which in turn stops any damage to your skin.

Because no pro has ever had any type of injury ever, and all have skin like a baby's.

Yep I couldn't believe I was reading that... I have saw many cuts just from chops or even a graze... Its just plan daft to think other wise, anybody who has watched wrestling or wrestled for any extended peroid of time know cuts bruises canvas/rope burns are just part of it..

• Paid Members
Wasn't he treated for it, though? According to Wiki, between 50 to 80% of people treated recover from it. There's nothing on his Wiki about it, though, so don't know for sure.

I know that when 1 company tried to sort a visa for him there was a big peoblem because of this. I hope your right tho.

Looking through this month's Sky employee handbook, there was a question asked about the WWE network and whether or not Sky would be carrying the network or any shows from it. They said that there was no plans to do anything involving the network, however it did say that the new deal meant that Main Event would be shown on Sky Sports in the future. They specifically listed Main Event as an example, but didn't mention NXT. I don't know whether this was just an error, but it was something that stuck out as interesting to me.

Looking through this month's Sky employee handbook, there was a question asked about the WWE network and whether or not Sky would be carrying the network or any shows from it. They said that there was no plans to do anything involving the network, however it did say that the new deal meant that Main Event would be shown on Sky Sports in the future. They specifically listed Main Event as an example, but didn't mention NXT. I don't know whether this was just an error, but it was something that stuck out as interesting to me.

Probably because main event is new, whilst nxt has been on since it replaced ecw