Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Isn't Kelly Kelly shagging Undertaker? I'm sure she could get back in if she wanted.

That's Michelle McCool, and she's married to Taker, not just screwing him.

Didnt stop Michelle shagging him when he was married to Sara :)

• Paid Members
She was on NXT, and was lovely.

She was. And out of that lot i think I'd like her back most. The rest have all done about as much as they can do anyway. Didn't even scratch the surface with Maxine. She could slot in nicely I reckon, and slotting in nicely would also be enjoyable.

• Paid Members
Votes were rigged, clearly. Do they really think they'll fool anyone into thing that more people want Beth Phoenix back than Torrie and Stacy?

No Candice Michelle was the other big give-away.

A lot of votes could come from those who are too young to remember Torrir and Stacy. Add that to Internet nerds who love Beth and probably have a grudge against Torrie and Stacy for walking away from wrestling and I can believe it.

Courtesy of lordsofpain.net.....

The official WWE website has released a poll asking fans which former Diva they would most like to see return to the organization.

With over 9,000 votes cast, Kelly Kelly is coming out on top with a figure of 23%. She is trailed by Lita (17%), Trish Stratus (13%), Eve (11%), Melina (8%), Beth Phoenix (6%), Victoria (6%), Michelle McCool (5%), Stacy Keibler (4%), Torrie Wilson (4%) and Maxine (2%).

No Maryse!? Bullshit!!

so Victoria gets in but No Mickie James, Gail Kim or Awesome Kong?

Mickie James and Gail Kim are in TNA. WWE has never had a diva called Awesome Kong.

Courtesy of lordsofpain.net.....

The official WWE website has released a poll asking fans which former Diva they would most like to see return to the organization.

With over 9,000 votes cast, Kelly Kelly is coming out on top with a figure of 23%. She is trailed by Lita (17%), Trish Stratus (13%), Eve (11%), Melina (8%), Beth Phoenix (6%), Victoria (6%), Michelle McCool (5%), Stacy Keibler (4%), Torrie Wilson (4%) and Maxine (2%).

No Maryse!? Bullshit!!

so Victoria gets in but No Mickie James, Gail Kim or Awesome Kong?

Mickie James and Gail Kim are in TNA. WWE has never had a diva called Awesome Kong.

I know they are in TNA but to the WWE they dont exist, You say Kharma i say Awesome Kong lets call the whole thing off

I know they are in TNA but to the WWE they dont exist,

False. WWE aren't going to go chasing after Mickie James (mental slag, history with Cena) and Gail Kim (useless in the proper wrestling) when they're contracted elsewhere. Especially when if they win the poll, it reflects well on TNA and no good comes of it for WWE.

You say Kharma i say Awesome Kong lets call the whole thing off

A WWE poll would say Kharma as well, idiot.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

Can't see either of them returning. Maria's fucked. She'll never be back. Should have kept it zipped. Tara looks like she smokes 40 a day and works at the Rovers Return. Tara could get a job as a trainer, because she's super respected by her peers, but she runs her own business now.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I know they are in TNA but to the WWE they dont exist,

False. WWE aren't going to go chasing after Mickie James (mental slag, history with Cena) and Gail Kim (useless in the proper wrestling) when they're contracted elsewhere. Especially when if they win the poll, it reflects well on TNA and no good comes of it for WWE.

You say Kharma i say Awesome Kong lets call the whole thing off

A WWE poll would say Karma as well, idiot.

So someone posts a sarcastic view on a rigged poll and you go off on on about how wwe wouldn't put them in coupled with a lovely review of the two in question (incidentally in what aspect is Gail Kim useless in the proper wrestling in comparison to the wwe diva's?) and then wish to show your intellectual superiority by trying to correct me on the spelling of Kharma.

You really are a pious prick Pitcos, still at least it helped you get to average 7 posts every single day you've been on ukff so happy to help