Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Terrible news. I really like TLC, Money in the Bank is a good gimmick, Elimination Chamber works well before Mania, but there's only so many gimmick PPV's I can get used to and this would be bottom of the list. Hell in a Cell, another cage based PPV is by far the worst gimmick PPV for me due to the nature of what a cell match should be, but this is even worse because the cage match just ain't what it was and a whole WWE PPV of them will be dull.

*Dreams that the main of this PPV will be War Games, ala Lethal Lockdown*

Edited by Baz Windham

"WWE's upcoming No Way Out pay-per-view on June 17th from the Izod Center in East Rutherford, NJ will feature an "all cage matches" format, much like TNA's annual Lockdown event."

Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

A WWE version of Lockdown will be terrible. They can barely get away with a good cage match on Raw every few months nevermind an entire PPV. I find it funny that WWE are using the steel cage gimmick for a PPV at least TNA can brag how they were the first to introduce the steel cage stipulation PPV..

If the wwe doesn't introduce a war games style match then this could be a very dull pay per view.

Also a big massive middle finger to gimmick PPVs the majority have been utter shite.

Edited by Twinn

"WWE's upcoming No Way Out pay-per-view on June 17th from the Izod Center in East Rutherford, NJ will feature an "all cage matches" format, much like TNA's annual Lockdown event."

Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

According to PWInsider it will just be the main events, like HIAC.

• Paid Members

Can't see this going through. NWO and HITC only 3(?) months apart would be shit. I'd actually prefer them to use the cage event rather than the HITC though.

HITC should be a feud ender seen very rarely.

• Paid Members

According to JBL's facebook, Bruce Pritchard had two heart attacks this week. Presumably he's been given some time off by TNA in which case?

Apologies if this has already been posted, but is the first I've heard of it!

• Paid Members
I'm not surprised, his blood pressure must have been through the roof with a red face like that.

The idea of Brother Love being ill with a broken heart has made my day a little. Obviously I hope he gets better (sounds like he's on the mend and all), but that is cruelly hilarious irony nonetheless.