GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

Nope that's not all of it, it's just what the bloke that discovered the file managed to scribble down I think. I'd wager that's only a third or so, putting it up against the size of the GTAIV soundtrack.

Less metal works for me. Country station is obligatory for the back o'beyond regions.

• Paid Members

Each GTA has introduced me to some tunes that I'd never heard and really enjoyed. No idea about most of that list, so I'm hoping to be nicely surprised.

Anyhoo, can't be arse trawling through the other 45 pages, but wondered if any of you had seen this offer from Gamestop? Found two on the list in my collection, so I'm a happy boy!

That's a pretty good deal. I have one in that list, but I recon I could pick up one of the others quite cheap on eBay or something.

EDIT:- Something doesn't add up with that actually. There are some real shit and cheap games on that list. If you take the value of some of those games and buy them from CEX, you can essentially get GTA V for under

Edited by Steve Justice

• Paid Members
That's a pretty good deal. I have one in that list, but I recon I could pick up one of the others quite cheap on eBay or something.

EDIT:- Something doesn't add up with that actually. There are some real shit and cheap games on that list. If you take the value of some of those games and buy them from CEX, you can essentially get GTA V for under