GTAV

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

Preordered this from GAME on the back of the trailer.

Hopefully I can finish GTA 4 before it comes out. Apparently I did the Bank Heist mission without realising - I thought i'd failed it, but when I finally returned to the game it had moved onto the next mission so yay.

Still can't do the fucking building site one for X though.

• Paid Members
Yep. Gsmestation are offering the game with a free instruction booklet and map at the standard RRP. Plus if you queue up from midnight, you get a free handjob.

And then you can kill the store assistant and get your money back.

• Paid Members
I've had GTA IV for several years (over 3 in fact) but I've never played it beyond putting the disc in to see if it worked. I'm guessing that I should give it a go at some point.

This sounds very similar to my approach to gaming. I've still got Arkham City and Undead Redemption sat on my shelf in their cellophane.

• Paid Members
I've had GTA IV for several years (over 3 in fact) but I've never played it beyond putting the disc in to see if it worked. I'm guessing that I should give it a go at some point.

This sounds very similar to my approach to gaming. I've still got Arkham City and Undead Redemption sat on my shelf in their cellophane.

My mum asked me what I wanted for Christmas. Told her Far Cry 3, which was being advertised on TV at the time. It

• Paid Members

My mum asked me what I wanted for Christmas. Told her Far Cry 3, which was being advertised on TV at the time. It

• Paid Members

I have Arkham Asylum sitting untouched on my shelf, but I also am disappointed to say that I bought the limited/collectors edition of Fallout: New Vegas when it came out. I've never opened it. I was absolutely addicted to to Fallout 3, it may even be my favourite game of all time. I was really pumped about New Vegas, with the excitement building each passing week, teaser trailer into full trailer etc. Then I bought it, got it home and realised that I didnt have the heart to play it. Fallout 3 was so immersive and addictive, I didnt have energy in me to start it all over again. I kept saying to myself at the time; "I'll play it when the bank holiday weekend comes around", or some holidays I had coming up, you know, when I could devote some time to it, and get properly into it. That never happened, and nearly 3 years later, its still sitting there.

I did however, recently look up the collectors edition on ebay the other day and they are selling for 200+ quid, might stick it up there.

• Paid Members
Then I bought it, got it home and realised that I didnt have the heart to play it. Fallout 3 was so immersive and addictive, I didnt have energy in me to start it all over again.

I completely understand. Skyrim took so much out of me, I knew I had to leave it a while before I played Oblivion (I know, wrong way around). I finally got it a month or so ago, several months after I bled 250 hours of Nordic gameplay, but I still can't get into it. It feels like breaking up with a really hot girl that you had some great times with, then moving onto her older, unpolished sister. It's effort.

I managed to drive a Ferrari to the top of the mountain in the middle of Test Drive Unlimited's Hawaii. Took me hours. I can see similarly pointless exercises abounding in this game.

• 4 weeks later...