Marvellous Me

SpursRiot2012

TNA's themes piss all over WWE in my opinion; for example Winter and Madison Rayne both have great themes in recent years. Then you've got Beer Money's theme, James Storm's before that, Joe's current one is good, Angle's is good, Sting's is excellent, and so on. They try to give each wrestler a unique sound and avoid the clich

• Paid Members

Dale Oliver recorded Marvellous Me and My World (Jarrett's song) in the same session. Must have been smoking some good creative shit that day to pull those two out his locker.

To echo Loki, Sting's theme is great. Its as perfect a wrestling theme as you can get. The intro might as well say "here he comes ..." and the guitar riff that kicks in pumps you up watching his entrance. I love Sting's theme.

I saw heard this before when watching a Hall/Jarrett stretcher match on youtube and the theme was brilliant. I also couldn't help but think how good the Asylum was. I can't help but hate the iMPACT Zone and the 'tards who are there. With the Asylum you can't forget the catches with the half naked women, brilliant.

But back to above TNA have done some great theme tunes. I'm guilty to have a few on my phone. One of my favourites has to be the LAX 2006 theme tune.

• Paid Members
TNA's themes piss all over WWE in my opinion; for example Winter and Madison Rayne both have great themes in recent years. Then you've got Beer Money's theme, James Storm's before that, Joe's current one is good, Angle's is good, Sting's is excellent, and so on. They try to give each wrestler a unique sound and avoid the clich

• Paid Members
Anderson is shit, but in my opinion he has the best music/tron/entrance combo in the company.

It's good, but there's two things that REALLY fuck me off about it.

Firstly, the fact they never switch the lights on to reveal him on that second cymbal crash, when the drums kick in.

Secondly, how as soon as he takes the mic in his hand, they cut his music dead like the bloke with his finger on the button has just recieved an electric shock instead of a fade out.

I think it's because of my music background that they get at me so much. I always hate it when a song has obvious cues that aren't used. Jeff Hardy's last WWE theme had a perfect cue to start his pyro so that it fit beautifully into one bar, but they got it right about twice.

Back on topic, Marvellous Me has been my ringtone for a few months now. Amazing theme.

• Paid Members
Dale Oliver recorded Marvellous Me and My World (Jarrett's song) in the same session. Must have been smoking some good creative shit that day to pull those two out his locker.

I'm not over-familiar with most of the TNA themes, but My World is just brilliant. Fantastic theme and his WCW theme was also great.

Edit: RVD's theme, however, is one of the worst themes. I swear it doesn't properly 'kick in'.

• Paid Members
Interested on the views on this one, what did you little rascals think of Suicides theme?

I loved it. Hated the character. the name, the outfit and everyone who was under the mask, but the theme song was class. Still find myself humming the tune everytime the subject of suicide is brought up. I find it helps lighten the mood.

"Suicide, comes alive, takes the *hmm* from *hmm, hmm, hmm* see the light". Or something.

Archived