Marvellous Me

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

I think they had something with Suicide. I too disliked a lot about it. Like Ian, the name and the outfit and the wrestlers behind it. Although under the hood is actually the most i've ever enjoyed Kazarian.

But i'm a sucker for a masked wrestler surrounded in mystery. I too liked the entrance and theme and i liked the sudden music hitting and Suicide suddenly appearing shiz akin to Undertaker and Sabu, i love all that stuff sometimes and thought that aspect of Suicide worked really well sometimes and looked kinda badass. In his KOTM match when the lights come on and he was atop the cell, i though came across great. It's just everything else about it was a bit rubbish.

I think U.S pro wrestling could pull off a Jushin Liger/Tiger Mask type deal quite well though and would quite like to see it. Although the Sin Cara experiment totally proves me wrong to be fair.

I always thought the point was that he was a former X div champ returning incognito, or something, so was waiting for ages for the reveal as to who it was, but it never came :(

To the above Suicide was one of the best things they've done with Kaz. Kazarian is nothing but bland and occasionally puts up a good match. He hasn't really got an image going for him and reminds me of a mini Steven Segal with terrible straightened hair. He did a great job playing Suicide and I thought the character was really cleverly done. They could have done more but he had a decent X Divison title reign in 2009.

Archived