UKFF TOP 50 Wrestlers ... EVER!

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Can we just assume that would have been your vote anyway? Looks like a class line-up.

Not at all. I wouldn't ever vote a top five that didn't include Stone Cold Steve Austin or Ric Flair, and anyone who did is probably retarded.

You do understand that this about your favourite wrestlers and not about who you think the best wrestlers are, don't you?

I mean, I voted for Crash but is he one of the best of all time? Of course not.

You do understand that this about your favourite wrestlers and not about who you think the best wrestlers are, don't you?

I read 'Top 50 Wrestlers' as 'best ever'. In fact, it says in the opening post to interpret it how you want. That's just how I took it, if anyone else arranged their votes based on other criteria then that's up to them.

But they're still retarded.

• Paid Members

I read 'Top 50 Wrestlers' as 'best ever'. In fact, it says in the opening post to interpret it how you want. That's just how I took it, if anyone else arranged their votes based on other criteria then that's up to them.

There's always one that takes these polls oh so seriously and ends up looking a proper berk. Fucking hell.

the origanal post says: "Send me your top FIVE wrestlers ever. Use your own criteria as to why you feel that person is your favourite or the best wrestler."

considering he mentions the word favourite you could interpret it as your favourite wrestlers. I didn't though I balanced the two I picked wrestlers I liked but you could make an argument for.

but to say they can interpet it how they want but everyone should pick these guys is a bit weird.

anyway if we are going by the whole of history you could have left Austin out just mind.

Archived