UKFF TOP 50 Wrestlers ... EVER!

IANdrewDiceClay

I'm surprised Punk's not higher. I wouldn't have thought there'd be an Internet poll on favourite wrestlers where CM Punk is only a few spots higher than Mo. Only making it to 35 is as big a flop for Punk as SummerSlam's buyrate, I reckon. I am hoping Mo finds out about this list and signs up, though.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not sure on Finlay. I've never thought much of him. Even as Belfast Bruiser or the US champ. I can see why people like him a fair bit though. I don't see any problems with any of the guys in this list, although CM Punk being there is a bit iffy, especially above some of the names he's above.

So New Jack, Mo and Gillberg are ok but CM punk is a bit iffy? :confused:

• Paid Members
I'm surprised Punk's not higher. I wouldn't have thought there'd be an Internet poll on favourite wrestlers where CM Punk is only a few spots higher than Mo. Only making it to 35 is as big a flop for Punk as SummerSlam's buyrate, I reckon. I am hoping Mo finds out about this list and signs up, though.

The UKFF is Bizarro world though. If this poll was done around Summer Slam, Punk probably would have made the top 15, shows how far his stock has fallen and how rubbish he has been since his return.

Hogan is a lock for number one. He's getting a lot of love on this forum recently and that performance at BFG is still fresh in the mind.

To be fair to Mo, (which thankfully this countdown was), he was in the original Nation of Domination pre-WWE, and without The Nation, we probably wouldn't have had The Rock. So, you know, Mo pretty much entirely created one of the biggest stars of all time when you think about it.

To be fair to Mo, (which thankfully this countdown was), he was in the original Nation of Domination pre-WWE, and without The Nation, we probably wouldn't have had The Rock. So, you know, Mo pretty much entirely created one of the biggest stars of all time when you think about it.

yes but if Thomas Edison hadnt invented the lightbulb it wouldnt of gone off in Vinces head to create Mo, soooooooooo, Thomas Edison is responsible for The Rock! :sly:

• Paid Members

yes but if Thomas Edison hadnt invented the lightbulb it wouldnt of gone off in Vinces head to create Mo, soooooooooo, Thomas Edison is responsible for The Rock! :sly:

But if it wasn't for blacker than the average black people like Mo the lightbulb wouldn't have needed to be invented. No Mo, No Edison, No Rock.

portal-graphics-20_1156053a.jpg

"Now ... did you hear the one about the two pakis in a sleeping bag?"

But if it wasn't for blacker than the average black people like Mo the lightbulb wouldn't have needed to be invented. No Mo, No Edison, No Rock.

portal-graphics-20_1156053a.jpg

"Now ... did you hear the one about the two pakis in a sleeping bag?"

yes but if Martin Luthor King hadnt of invented black people there would be no Mo, therefore no Edison, therefore no Rock.

Archived