The TNA Bound For Glory masturbation thread

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Trying to give Impact another chance after all these good reports. Really truly trying, but I just can't cope with the ridiculous constant changes of camera angles. I thought I was imagining it, so counted up and they switched 10 times in 20 seconds. There's a difference between impact and epilepsy.

just saw

video for styles/daniels which really gets me excited despite not really liking daniels all that much and the fact they've faced eachother so, so many times before. the video actually really reminds me off how much i loved tna's production back in 05-05 even if it wasnt as expensive-looking or polished as it is now. it really looked different from wwe which i was getting bored off at the time.

It is also a shame that Samoa Joe is where he is. He was one of my favourite Wrestlers back when he first joined TNA. Tonight he finds himself in a tired triple threat match with two muscle heads. The fact they have Styles V Daniels surely means they could have crowbared Joe into the match also. It happened a while ago last on PPV, but damn, it is a classic combination and a celebrated rivalry. Plus it would do wonders to enhance a sometimes unmotivated Joe.

• Paid Members

Well, direction style aside, that was a great go home show. I don't think you need to be reading the newsletters to have figures out the booker who thinks wins and losses don't matter and the belt is just a prop has been working under an editor recently.

Three hours. Seven matches. A couple of them bound to go about 10 minutes. PLENTY of time for each match. Don't see where the worry is.

three hours, eight matches (and one preshow) - glad we got there in the end.

they probably bumped the tag match for two reasons, one to give lost of time to matches as some will need it, and also it seems a jarrett vs hardy confrontation will happen, so they might have match or just a scrap.

anyway id like stream info as wrestling-tv.net seems to have died. if i cant get one, ill watch 8 episodes of south park and probably have a much better time. i mean this ppv should be awesome like it was in 2005, but it wont be.

Archived