The TNA Bound For Glory masturbation thread

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hogan looks chuffed to be there, as does Steiner.

Very much looking forward to Angle V Roode, MOTY candidate I reckon. Also interested to see what they do with Hogan V Sting, no doubt it will be a run in laden brawl probably with Hogan pinning sting after Sting takes a battering from a bunch of finishers. The rest of the card doesn't look very exciting, not that I watch TNA regularly.

It's going to be a great show.

It will be another of those Kurt Angle matches where I end up fearing for his life, I feel. He loves pulling out crazy stuff and really this is the first time Kurt's been put in a position to really put over one of TNA's new blood in the main event of their biggest show. He'll be taking all his usual mad PPV bumps, plus more I think. Mental fecker!

It's a shame we don't get anything like that here in the UK. Everything casual and you just meet who you wanna meet and get what you wanna get signed. Maybe high five the nature boy, pose with a growling sneer with Sting, maybe ask the Hulkster to put me in a headlock while posing for a picture with me and let the Knockouts stand next to an authentic Scottish man, everyone knows we are the best lovers in the world. Let them see what a real man looks like.

TNA World Heavyweight Championship Match:

Kurt Angle © vs. Bobby Roode

The Immortal Battles The Icon:

Sting vs. Hulk Hogan

Falls Count Anywhere:

Bully Ray vs. Mr. Anderson

I Quit Match:

AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels

Full Metal Mayhem Match:

Jerry Lynn vs. Rob Van Dam

TNA X Division Championship Match:

Austin Aries © Brian Kendrick

Triple Threat Match:

Crimson vs. Matt Morgan vs. Samoa Joe

TNA Women's Knockouts Championship Match:

Winter © vs. Velvet Sky vs. Mickie James vs. Madison Rayne

TNA World Tag Team Championship Match:

Hernandez and Anarquia © vs. Shannon Moore and Jesse Neal

(airing during the live pre-show on Impact Wrestling's Facebook page)

8 Matches to go 4 hours??? But god that looks a really good card.

It's absolutely criminal that James Storm and Jeff Jarrett don't have matches, but Kendrick, Shannon Moore and Jerry Lynn all do. A few people have mentioned that he should have taken the TV Title from Eric Young which would be an ideal opener, even if it's just a 5 minute squash. Storm has been as good as Roode lately and he deserves much more.

Still, I'm looking forward to most of it. I'd love to see Sting come out in his normal make-up now - I thought the only reason he started dressing like the Joker was to get a match with Hogan, now what's the point of still wearing it? He's like a teenager at a 2008 Halloween party.

Fully behind Roode tonight. I think I'll stay up for it, in fact.

• Paid Members

Jarrett has a big role in tonight's PPV. He'll be setting up a a feud with Jeff Hardy, judging by this weeks TV. Jarrett will no doubt have his working boots on during the Hogan and Sting match as well. And Storm doesn't need a match. He's been the frustrated partner, who's had seeds planted in his head the last few weeks by Angle. I'd like to see him work an angle during the PPV where Angle says something to him and it looks like we might see him turn on Roode only for him to do the Benoit/Guerrero embrace after Roode wins the belt. Roode and Jarrett have been in high profile angles for this PPV. They'll probably be in far bigger roles than if they had a match on the show.

Archived