Help me get a job!

carolann

I have a job interview on monday and its for comic relief - I have to do a presentation/pitch for a random celebrity to row to Africa to raise money.Suggest a celebrity for me to write about... I want to avoid David Walliams and other similar types - so someone a bit left of field.GO!

I have a job interview on monday and its for comic relief - I have to do a presentation/pitch for a random celebrity to row to Africa to raise money.Suggest a celebrity for me to write about... I want to avoid David Walliams and other similar types - so someone a bit left of field.GO!

Lorraine Kelly

• Paid Members

Cheggers is actually a good one as he has his new film Kill Keith coming out shortly. Otherwise go with Justin Fletcher from kids TV otherwise known as Mr.Tumble.

Since it's rowing, I'd go with someone a bit Oxbridge...boat race connotations and all that. Maybe Robert Webb? Comedian, history of being up for doing stupid things for charity, young and fit enough to do a big physical challenge, hardcore fanbase who might stump up some cash for him, blatant egotist and glory hound.Hugh Laurie was actually a rower at Cambridge so he might be a good idea too (though a bit old now), if its meant to be vaguely realistic rather than abstract and "random! Lol! Legernd!"

Archived