The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I actually jealous of Freebird, that photo is immense! I'm pissed off I didn't go to PCW now. I wanted to but none of my mates could be convinced.

We got to film with them for our comedy vlog. Michelle Thorne is incredibly polite. Scott Steiner is quite an intense presence, he also ate over 15 apples that night (I know because I went to the shop for him :p) and Rick Steiner was one of the nicest blokes I've met while we've filmed at PCW. Proper top bloke, really easy going.

• Paid Members

Me, holding my "joke" birthday gift (which frankly I thought was awesome, as an arachnophobe.) Please excuse the fact that I probably look quite tired having had just got home around 5am, and please excuse the crazy eyes - I had done a lot of speed (don't give me shit, it's/it was my birthday!):

994400_10151550121413509_1289450500_n.jpg

• Paid Members

Me, holding my "joke" birthday gift (which frankly I thought was awesome, as an arachnophobe.) Please excuse the fact that I probably look quite tired having had just got home around 5am, and please excuse the crazy eyes - I had done a lot of speed (don't give me shit, it's/it was my birthday!):994400_10151550121413509_1289450500_n.jpg

Does that stuff work? I'm petrified of the little fuckers.

• Paid Members

Me, holding my "joke" birthday gift (which frankly I thought was awesome, as an arachnophobe.) Please excuse the fact that I probably look quite tired having had just got home around 5am, and please excuse the crazy eyes - I had done a lot of speed (don't give me shit, it's/it was my birthday!):

Does that stuff work? I'm petrified of the little fuckers.
Well, I only got it last night so haven't had a chance to try yet. Will let you know.And Keith, I could only dream of being as handsome as Dick Bush.