The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Moderators
Seeing as though I haven't been a good sport and dropped a pic of myself into this thread yet, here we go.

(Excuse the christmas tree-like hair)

The hair is fine, but I still find the fashion of men tucking jeans into boots inexcusable. Sorry, it's just not on!

• Paid Members
The hair is fine, but I still find the fashion of men tucking jeans into boots inexcusable. Sorry, it's just not on!

Seconded. It's never jeans that look like they should be tucked into boots either. The only time I've thought it looks good is this

run_dmc_-_down_with_the_king.jpg

Rocking that shit like it's 93'

Edited by Dead Mike

• Moderators
Seeing as though I haven't been a good sport and dropped a pic of myself into this thread yet, here we go.

(Excuse the christmas tree-like hair)

I think it's a decent look with a better, slimmer, fit of jeans personally.

I look shit in this, but it made me chuckle. Taken by the missus to record just how much of a state we were all in at a Leatherface gig a few weeks back.

tumblr_m48jssklbp1qiitv6o1_500.jpg

Has your mate got his full arm tattooed as in like coloured in?

He has, yeah. He's an odd sort, is Ronnie.

I look shit in this, but it made me chuckle. Taken by the missus to record just how much of a state we were all in at a Leatherface gig a few weeks back.

tumblr_m48jssklbp1qiitv6o1_500.jpg

Has your mate got his full arm tattooed as in like coloured in?

He has, yeah. He's an odd sort, is Ronnie.

I love blackwork personally. Been contemplating doing it on my left forearm and going for some scarification after. The two look fuck bad ass together

• 3 weeks later...