The Post A Pic Of Yourself Thread V2

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I've got one. I last wore it for a temp job in 2005. It's my father in law's as well, so I don't think I have ever even bought one.

My wife told me not to wear one for our wedding because, "They make you look a bit of a tit."

• Paid Members
I have over a hundred ties. It used to be a running joke that the ones I wore were hideous, so friends would contribute to the collection when they saw particularly ugly ones in shops.

I also have over a hundred. Sadly, I bought nearly all of them, a few of them are thought of as hideous and half of them are various shades/styles of black or purple.

I love purple. :(

He looks incredibly similar to Al Capone from Boardwalk Empire, if he was holding a can of stella.

That's what people were saying at the party. I've not seen Boardwalk Empire yet (fucking Virgin Media and its lack of Sky Atlantic), but I've googled it and Stephen Graham doesn't look as hideous in it as he usually does, so I'll have it.

• Paid Members

So about this time last year i posted some pics from the year gone by and realised i really needed to get more photos of my existence. I've done a little better this year, but not by much.

Anyway, here's some photos of me from the past year. Elements of these may be extremely camp/gay/homoerotic. But this is a wrestling board so frankly i don't give a shit.

1dyddy.jpg

With pals celebrating Kate and Wills wedding early in the year.

2rxiaab.jpg

Once again with my Brother form a Brazilian Mother during the May Bank holiday weekend.

1zlzkud.jpg

At Wembley Arena for Bamma 6 with friends, one of which was fighting on the card and 'Crazybear' at the end of May.

2zfo47s.jpg

In Ibiza early Summer in my favourite vest.

2q238k0.jpg

With the Missus for one night of her Birthday celebrations late Summer/early Autumn.

111njes.jpg

'Calling Mr.Vain...' This one is bound to get me some stick (but this is a wrestling forum so frankly i don't give a shit!). I'm not generally the type to do the FaceBook phone-mirror-portrait thang but then, i probably should and should sell myself a bit more and be proud as fitness, strength and conditioning is a massive part of my life professional and otherwise. And this year i've made tremendous strides, had massive strength gains and smashed all my PBs and got into possibly the finest shape of my life so far. This is a month or so back.

2rp5ojs.jpg

At the first annual DECEMBEARD! at the start of the month.

And a few snaps from a recent trip to Egypt this month;

ncxbpc.jpg

In the desert.

dzz140.jpg

IN THE FUCKING DESERT!

241nnrd.jpg

ON A FUCKING BOAT!

f0rpy8.jpg

IN THE FUCKING ARCTIC! No, in the Ice Bar of Egypt.

11tvafd.jpg

Enjoying a meal on our last night.

14u86li.jpg

Attempting to look as much like my avatar as possible (sans Santa Hat).

• Paid Members

You're a sexy beast, purps. I would install you as my secret UKFF mancrush, were it not for the dreaminess of immaculate waistcoat wearer, Big Rob. :love: