King of Hamptons Posted October 20, 2018 Posted October 20, 2018 22 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said: Got to admire Nina Hartley. Just saw someone retweet a clip of her banging away at the ripe old age of 98, and I stood up and applauded towards my phone. She must be the Howard Finkle of grot. She's been around for so long, keeping her hand in (literally in some cases) that Hall of Fame awards just arent enough. Good on her. She has a good book to write, unless she's one of these "there was no such thing as an erect cock until I got in this business, brother" types. you know she 58 yeah? Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted October 20, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2018 (edited) She's moved with the times as well, but it doesn't feel like bandwagon jumping in order to stay relevant. She seems to really enjoy what she does. Edited October 20, 2018 by jazzygeofferz Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 20, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2018 25 minutes ago, King of Hamptons said: you know she 58 yeah? Think he might have been exaggerating for comic effect, yeah? But I think there's definitely a discussion to be had about whether she's the greatest of all time. Like the above poster says, she's moved with the times but was also a pioneer in a few ways. She was probably seen as the first 'acceptable' face of porn because she's always been so articulate about porn and sex, and was talking about sex positivity long before it was even known as a thing. Her videos are always great and if she didn't enjoy it then she certainly wouldn't be doing it after all this time. Quote
Rey_Piste Posted October 31, 2018 Posted October 31, 2018 I always find it funny some of the strange names some of the eastern European girls use. For example this isn't how I would expect someone called Jeff Milton would look like. NSFW LINK https://www.metart.com/model/jeff-milton/ Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted October 31, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 31, 2018 Maybe there's some kind of Eastern European porn name generator and she went to the men's one by accident. I'm still amused that Sophie Evans isn't from Pontypridd. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted October 31, 2018 Moderators Posted October 31, 2018 It's not like Jeff Milton is even a good porn sounding name for a man. Seems more like they used a name generator designed for Asians choosing their super generic-sounding Western names. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 31, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 31, 2018 I'll stand aside and let @air_raid tell you all which name wins this discussion. Quote
Rey_Piste Posted October 31, 2018 Posted October 31, 2018 When you Google Jeff Milton, it goes to auto complete with accountant and brings up a pic of this fella. Quote
Guest Posted October 31, 2018 Posted October 31, 2018 Wouldn't it be awful if Google searches for jeff milton accountant started bringing up a forum thread about porn and general filth? Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted October 31, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 31, 2018 I don't think it would include this in a search for jeff milton accountant, but I suppose stranger things have happened. Not necessarily with jeff milton accountant himself of course. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted October 31, 2018 Posted October 31, 2018 Some fucker is going to bake a cake, aren't they. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 31, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 31, 2018 21 minutes ago, Ralphy said: i would of if i knew you where coming... That's two reasons for @air_raid to get to this thread now. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted October 31, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 31, 2018 5 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said: I'll stand aside and let @air_raid tell you all which name wins this discussion. It's Gogo Fukme, isn't it? I never thanked you for introducing me (not literally) to Linet Slag. Heh, SLAG. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted October 31, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 31, 2018 8 minutes ago, air_raid said: It's Gogo Fukme, isn't it? I never thanked you for introducing me (not literally) to Linet Slag. Heh, SLAG. Gogo Fukme is a solid second behind Linet Slag. But I have to say.... https://www.freeones.co.uk/html/a_links/Alice_Dumb/ Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted October 31, 2018 Paid Members Posted October 31, 2018 20 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Gogo Fukme is a solid second behind Linet Slag. But I have to say.... https://www.freeones.co.uk/html/a_links/Alice_Dumb/ Haha! I'm not going to lie, these days I'm likely to criticize an actress for a moniker not ideal for SEO. Alice at least may be Dumb by name but not, in this regard, dumb by nature. I wish I could go back in time to the 90s (like Dr Sam Beckett if he were a chronic masturbator) and tell Devon to just always go by Devin Striker because her stuff will get buried underneath every "Devon (Surname)" in the years to come. God knows how much wanking postponement time content or ppc revenue down the toilet because she's not easier to find. Conversely, Sinderella probably thought she wouldn't have that problem. Of course, on these shores a quick Bing for her will unearth something even more distasteful than all the TAP gaping nightmares combined.... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.