WWE Raw Discussion **SPOILERS**

Mr.Showtime

• Paid Members

I love Mason Ryan, but more importantly the crowd love him.

To be honest though, I'd have saved that for a later date. I think for the time being a union with Vickie and her cohorts would've been good for him. Do the turn down the line, and you could probably multiply that pop he got from the crowd. It'll still be interesting to see where he goes from here.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love Mason Ryan, but more importantly the crowd love him.

To be honest though, I'd have saved that for a later date. I think for the time being a union with Vickie and her cohorts would've been good for him. Do the turn down the line, and you could probably multiply that pop he got from the crowd. It'll still be interesting to see where he goes from here.

I just hope that their plans for him are better than what we saw with Zeke. Smiley powerhouse who can't cut promos doesn't work.

• Paid Members

Ziggler getting more and more TV time makes me happy.

Can't wait for the return of Awesome Truth.

There is a lot of people involved in this "Against the COO" lark which leads me to think a 5X5 Survivor Series Match.

- Last night's WWE RAW Supershow from Kansas City, Missouri scored a 2.92 cable rating with 4.15 million viewers. This is down from the 3.0 rating from last week.

This week's RAW Supershow averaged 4.17 million viewers in the first hour and 4.13 million in the second hour.

RAW was ranked #3 overall in cable viewership this week behind ESPN's Monday Night Football and Pawn Stars on The History Channel.

No just everyone that uses way too much remember Test?

Remember all those Steroid users who cycle correctly and safely and don't abuse?

You're on the juice, aren't you Butch! That where those weird lumps have come from, you've been injecting HGH directly into your skull.

• Paid Members

Ziggler is getting better by the week, the guy is a main eventer in the making. Vickie getting new clients aswell opens a ton of new story options.

Mason Ryan did come off well but I predict this will all go down the toilet the minute he has to wrestle an actual proper match with back and forth action or cut a promo. The guy is so muscle it looks like he can barely even move. And a gorilla press into a bodyslam into a Rock Bottom...what the hell kind of move is that?

Otunga wearing a bow tie and drinking from colorful mugs = gold.

Ziggler is getting better by the week, the guy is a main eventer in the making. Vickie getting new clients aswell opens a ton of new story options.

Mason Ryan did come off well but I predict this will all go down the toilet the minute he has to wrestle an actual proper match with back and forth action or cut a promo. The guy is so muscle it looks like he can barely even move. And a gorilla press into a bodyslam into a Rock Bottom...what the hell kind of move is that?

Otunga wearing a bow tie and drinking from colorful mugs = gold.

I think the answer with Mason Ryan is to just avoid him having proper matches for as long as possible. Have him ploughing through wrestlers in a Goldberg fashion (although I doubt WWE has the roster to accommodate this, be good to see some jobber squashes though). If you do want to put him in there with main stars, bury him in a multi man at Survivor Series where he gets a hot tag and takes out a few guys. But yeah I agree long term . . . I can't see him having a good match.

Archived