WWE Raw Discussion **SPOILERS**

Mr.Showtime

• Moderators
No just everyone that uses way too much remember Test?

Remember all those Steroid users who cycle correctly and safely and don't abuse?

You're on the juice, aren't you Butch! That where those weird lumps have come from, you've been injecting HGH directly into your skull.

The Rhesus hormones have given me a fivehead.

I was thinking about something last night after watching a recent episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. You know what Otunga needs to really finish off the look? Glasses.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No just everyone that uses way too much remember Test?

Remember all those Steroid users who cycle correctly and safely and don't abuse?

You're on the juice, aren't you Butch! That where those weird lumps have come from, you've been injecting HGH directly into your skull.

The Rhesus hormones have given me a fivehead.

I was thinking about something last night after watching a recent episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. You know what Otunga needs to really finish off the look? Glasses.

Otunga definitely needs glasses. What kind though? I'm thinking either horn-rimmed or Ronnie Barker style ones.

I knew some on here would shit all over Mason Ryan's face turn. I personally thought it worked a treat he has a great look and he looks marketable. His in ring skills can be improved but there satisfactory. He makes moves look like they hurt unlike Big Zeke. His charisma can be improved but if they give him a manager or someone by his side it could go down well. The crowd loved him on Monday night and lets hope he is booked in a way which is beneficial to the skills he obtains. As a debut attacking Cena back in Jan it seems like they have faith in him. So lets hope for good things to come from our' Barry.

• Paid Members

I think Otunga's new lawyer gimmick could be brilliant. He could be the representative for all the heel superstars for when Triple H/Teddy Long/whoever else makes a decision that they don't like, Otunga could threaten them with actual legal action and force them to change the decision. Also, they can't just fire Otunga either because he'll no doubt come back with a load of legal mumbo jumbo that prevents them from doing so.

• Paid Members

Wasn't as keen on the show as some but there were some cracking highlights.

Enjoyed the opening with the little queue forming to whine at Trips. All three guys were great and Trips batting them off was great too. That Miz & Truth video from WWE.com was really good. I'm not sure about the massive recaps happening after the ring introductions (happened with Ziggler/Ryder too).

Like AshC, I was thinking recently how a champ defending in a battle royal would be cool (after watching a tag team battle royal with Cena & HBK defending the titles from 2007-ish). Apart from their being way too many babyfaces, the battle royal was decent and put over Sheamus and Cody so achieved it's goal.

Mark Henry looked incredible. Can they sack Khali now he's done this angle? He's utterly useless in everything else.

Cena/Christian was alright. Lack of an ending was a bit predictable. Cena's promo wasn't his best. Whenever they have him in hype mode, it's pure cheese.

The Ziggler/Ryder/etc thing was just great. Swagger walking out in the shadows behind Vickie just made the three of them more menacing. It's a pity the crowd reaction isn't great though. Match was fine. Was thinking as they celebrated that Ziggler & Swagger might make a decent tag team and then out come Air Boom. Everything else was decent. Ryan looked awesome killing Swagger and Ziggler. It's a pity he's shit but some creative booking might work while he improves. He definitely has the look of Batista about him.

I thought Otunga looked fucking stupid. The law suit stuff is ridiculous too. "Unsafe working conditions"? It's wrestling. Mong. Still see absolutely nothing in him. Though at least this way he's out of the ring, so small mercies and all that.

Main event was good but giving away fresh matches like this is just stupid. Still, it's their funeral. I enjoyed it and thought the aftermath was initially very predictable but the Del Rio attack surprised me. It's all a waste of the Cell gimmick but should be a cracking match. Del Rio's work outside the ring isn't catching on with me at all though. His promo's just don't get over at all and he looked a tit at the announce desk.

• Paid Members

One thing that really pisses me off these days is when a wrestler is in the ring and they say "take a look at what happened last week" and instead of just footage of what happened there is a well produced video montage with music. It's fucking ridiculous. Does the wrestler call up the production team during the week and say "I want you to make me a dramatic kick ass music video of me getting beat up last week for me to present on Raw".

I thought Otunga looked fucking stupid. The law suit stuff is ridiculous too. "Unsafe working conditions"? It's wrestling. Mong. Still see absolutely nothing in him. Though at least this way he's out of the ring, so small mercies and all that.

Well hes a heel, so it would be okay to be a mong, but just because something is a physical job, dosen't mean it can't be a "unsafe working environment."

I mean imagine if two boxers went to a draw and they forced them into a "Hell In A Cell" boxing match with fire around the ring. Clearly that would be a unsafe working environment.

Maybe I taking this too seriously, but when I was a kid it did seem unfair to me when wrestlers were forced into anything other than a standard match.

Archived