Wrestlecrap Posters: Worst Wrestling Posters EVER!

Bigshowfan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That Vicky Morton on the roster page is a bit of alright.

Just to clarify: you are taking the piss, right?

Yes. Yes I am.

This is Johnny the body's promotion and said Vicky Morton is Johnnys wife. Pure rotten and most of the times uses only free guys.

• Paid Members
That Vicky Morton on the roster page is a bit of alright.

Just to clarify: you are taking the piss, right?

Yes. Yes I am.

This is Johnny the body's promotion and said Vicky Morton is Johnnys wife. Pure rotten and most of the times uses only free guys.

Wonder what she does, since she

• Paid Members

They seem to have a lot of singles titles too - everybody's had at least one go. HCW World, Universal, Mid-South, Heritage, Northern.

"The Reaper" Lewis Blain had me chuckling away, though. The idea of someone's dad coming through the curtains yelling "I am the Reaper!" is just too funny.

Seriously, we need another Shitarse Fifty.

I want to see "Thereaper man" (their profile name not my mis-spelling) vs "Slap Head Superman" Keego Ward from their wall of fame pic

that is possibly up there with the best names ever

Macho Man Randy Savage

The Viper Randy Orton

Jake'The snake"

Stone cold Steve Austin

Slap Head Superman Keego Ward

im same as Cobystag in living about 5 miles away from this lot - Glasgow get ICW, Rotherham gets the Destruction Trooper who looks like he's off paintballing

Shak Khan has to come out to "I feel for you"

mind you looking at the results from recent events Kim chee has come down a bit since managing Kamala.

It wouldnt be as bad if they got decent pictures up but Blagger boy looks like a dodgy crimewatch actor and god knwos what Tagori looks like.

Archived