Wrestlecrap Posters: Worst Wrestling Posters EVER!

Bigshowfan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The guy is destined to fail and he can't even see it. It drives me mad when people want to play at wrestling, but flat out refuse to listen to solid advice. When I see shows like this going ahead and people accepting the bookings I feel very disillusioned with British Wrestling.

I tried to talk him into stopping so many times and he repaid me by calling me his PA because I was trying to help him before I realised there was no helping him.

I just wish that he listened to myself and other more experienced promoters !

• Paid Members

Do you know what? Given that he's put his name to attend the show (albeit under a pseudonym) I think Danny Rodd could have possibly created the latest APB poster.

That promo picture of Lionheart is a 1PW image, and I'm sure I've seen the same font used for the 'Mental Mayhem' title on a past 1PW poster.

• Paid Members
probably for free as well. Still not the best poster in the world so i guess like i was saying it can be included in Wrestlecrap Posters

I'd say that's harsh. It's certainly not the best poster in the world, but it's considerably better and I dare say I'd call it an average poster, certainly not bad.

I tried to talk him into stopping so many times and he repaid me by calling me his PA because I was trying to help him before I realised there was no helping him.

I just wish that he listened to myself and other more experienced promoters !

The thing is, we all know the right thing to do was to learn the ropes by working for someone else first, but even getting past that he clearly didn't want to listen to advice being given. At least he listened about the poster.

Do you know what? Given that he's put his name to attend the show (albeit under a pseudonym) I think Danny Rodd could have possibly created the latest APB poster.

Do tell?

• 2 years later...

Archived