Wrestlecrap Posters: Worst Wrestling Posters EVER!

Bigshowfan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't forget the legendary Rumble in the Jungle either:

I'm thoroughly ashamed to admit to being part of that show. An absolute joke of a promotion, although through booking some decent outside talents, the 2 shows of theirs I was part of had a handful of decent matches. The problem was in the general presentation, promotion and organisation, but the biggest issue was with the absolute shit that came from their training school, and presumably still does. An absolute embarassment. That Rumble was filled with 'shitarses' who had no business being on a live show, even if it was just a Rumble and it was sad to see guys like Steve Morocco, Ashe, even Exodus associated with it even if just for a couple of hours.

wow there are some really bad posters in this thread - but can i ask, when did PWT appear on TV? they like to shove it on all their posters, so i presume it was for 2 minutes in a documentary or something? ive seen their shit on youtube, its funnier than most comedy these days. plus of course they have that big pet peeve of mine, a world champion that never leaves a girls school in luton - bloody pervo.

It was See Hear a program for the deaf which talked about Sean Midnight, it was on BBC2, most promoters would use it like that though if they got a little exposure on tv such as a program like this they would say "As seen on TV" which annoys me.

• Paid Members
Adam Bowler has now replaced his poster with a new improved one , he told me he took inspiration from a wwe poster.

Have you seen it? All the facebook page (which only has 1 like) has is the old one.

Just found a match of theirs on Youtube. Literally 12 year old backyarders beating up guys at least twice their age.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=othmVu1JwwQ

The only thing missing was a "THIS IS AWESOME! *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*!" in a while sense of irony.

I just wanna add my bit on the mobile discussion going on here. DPW advertiseca mobile number for the simple fact that I've always found that the majority of the calls i receive about shows are on an evening. if I was to put our office number on them, most the calls would therefore go unanswered and I think that portrays a far worse image than a mobile number. Nothing worse than nobody picking up the phone when you ring.

However I do agree over the hotmail thing. Or any email address that isn't "something@promotions website"

Without wishing to put a criticism in so please dont take that way. Its quite simple to set up a divert from a landline to a mobile so the caller has a fixed number to call to and also the user has the flexability of having the mobile use. (I use this in my day job as i am out of the office quite a bit)

Im not saying that using a mobile number is not professional as it reflected within the environment of the work but i can see that having one fixed number can appear more of a "stable" contact number than a mobile that can be changed.

Plus if a phone is lost / stolen for any reason then the number is gone but with a diverted landline it can eb changed to a new number and the caller knows no difference.

But no i would never use a hotmail for a business account email either

Thank you for the credit, how very nice.

A few from my own person collection of Shitarsery:

Shittarse4.jpg

Is it me or does the guy in the middle look like he's either finishing a 100M and dipping for the line

or just at the money shot moment from a ringrat

Archived