Wrestlecrap Posters: Worst Wrestling Posters EVER!

Bigshowfan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I like how the other chair is used to hold the weight of all the cables. Meal for one everynight? lol.

Just to touch on this, what are you on about? The iMac only has one cable (the power cord), which doesn't need to be propped up by a chair.

Also, Adam's posters seem to be getting worse and worse.

• Paid Members
Seriously, how hard is it to realise the word "Wrestling" should be the first thing you see?

The guy is destined to fail and he can't even see it. It drives me mad when people want to play at wrestling, but flat out refuse to listen to solid advice. When I see shows like this going ahead and people accepting the bookings I feel very disillusioned with British Wrestling.

I'm thoroughly ashamed to admit to being part of that show. An absolute joke of a promotion, although through booking some decent outside talents, the 2 shows of theirs I was part of had a handful of decent matches. The problem was in the general presentation, promotion and organisation, but the biggest issue was with the absolute shit that came from their training school, and presumably still does. An absolute embarassment. That Rumble was filled with 'shitarses' who had no business being on a live show, even if it was just a Rumble and it was sad to see guys like Steve Morocco, Ashe, even Exodus associated with it even if just for a couple of hours.

we supplied the ring and got paid well for it, Morocco eXodus and some of trainees also received a good payday and some recepits given to people who should not be in the ring....

• Paid Members
I take it these APB posters are being made in 5 minutes ot midnight the day before there due to be printed, because there is no excuse for such shitty posters. Its not exactly hard to make a Professional looking poster.

Makes you wonder why only a few can manage it, doesn't it?

Archived