Wrestlecrap Posters: Worst Wrestling Posters EVER!

Bigshowfan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanna add my bit on the mobile discussion going on here. DPW advertiseca mobile number for the simple fact that I've always found that the majority of the calls i receive about shows are on an evening. if I was to put our office number on them, most the calls would therefore go unanswered and I think that portrays a far worse image than a mobile number. Nothing worse than nobody picking up the phone when you ring.

However I do agree over the hotmail thing. Or any email address that isn't "something@promotions website"

Isn't this just a few lads having a laugh though? That's not a proper show with paying customers or anything, it's just a few mates who've got a ring, surely.

Isn't this just a few lads having a laugh though? That's not a proper show with paying customers or anything, it's just a few mates who've got a ring, surely.

Possibly, but it's also a training school. Those are 'wrestlers' that BECW advertise for shows, and one of them, Mr Hollywood, is actually on that Hate Crime Heroes graphic/MS Paint attempt. It's more likely that this is a training match from the 'school'.

Ah, c'mon, its just a bunch of kids playing at wrestling.

Hell, me and my mates used to do shit bodyslams, crap elbow drops and, quite frankly dangerous DDTs onto our school field every lunch time.

We just didnt have the benefit of a video camera, a ring and the internet.

Most of them arent that young though.

• Paid Members

This is supposed to be a serious promotion, in fact taken from the site:

In February 2003 Ben had the chance to accomplish his dreams with his partner Nicole to finally start there own company named BECW. Ben felt this was the big chance to bring back Wrestling to London and himself. So as co-owner/promoter he can get as close to Wrestling as he has always dreamed of using his own ideas and love for this activity to try to make BECW the best company in West London.

Nicole has had no Knowledge of wrestling when starting up but through her life has always had a dream to start her own business and with Ben's love for wrestling and determination form both of them Nicole started writing a business plan which has now proven to be successful.

Both are very dedicated people to BECW with Ben attending the training venue in helping new wrestlers from time to time making there goals achievable, and he has been involved in the shows backstage and on stage. :laugh:

BEWC Site

Archived