Nash and the nWo

quote the raven

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
If we aren’t talking about Hogan, Hall and Nash, I wouldn’t be down the expo for a pose down.

Because I was replying to you bitching about how old they were. Which was irrelevant anyway because nobody was talking about the original members. I never brought up that we were talking about the originals. Again read the thread and you'll find nobody thinking Scott Hall (who they didnt even want at the Hall of Fame) or Hulk Hogan (who is under contract to another televised wrestling promotion) could, would or should be on WWE TV as the top stable in 2011. Its just common sense really.

Most members of the current active roster that have been nominated as potential candidates mean very little to me

Thats why I stay out of the Ring of Honor thread. If I dont give I fuck about it, I dont throw babies in the air about it.

• Paid Members
Wahey, it's another lynch job! Seriously Ian, take a breath chap.

Check through this thread, it was a decent discussion, where everyone chipped in. Then Richie piped in with typical trolling tactics using words like "generic pcc opinion" because people in this thread werent agreeing with him. Just because your either to blind to see it or dont care to see it doesnt mean its not there. And all I did was point out how nothing he was complaining about was relevent to the discussion. I certainly wasnt looking for a reaction and certainly wasnt looking for an argument (as is evident by looking through my posts in this thread - I'm interested in this discussion). Call it a lynch job if you want, but it doesnt mean it is. All I was doing was replying to something which was directed towards me and a few other posters. Just like your replying to me about something you dont like that I was saying. I might not like it, but you definitely have the right to do so, and I take on board your opinions because you come across as a decent bloke. Its easy to pull the "trolling card" though, even though thats not whats going on at all. Only speaking for myself of course.

• Paid Members

Anyway, back to talking about X-Pac, it really would be nice to see him back on TV. He was the MVP at the Gathering, which isnt saying much, but he was in there with Billy Gunn and Road Dogg. The fact he was at the Hall of Fame and that he's currently working as a consultant at FCW points to it not being out of the question that he might be back. Vince likes him. Triple H obviously likes him.

People dont give X-Pac enough credit. He's been clean since he tried to hang himself a few years back. Its really regained a lot of respect. He makes all his dates, he looks brilliant in the ring (his match with El Ginerico was as good as anything I've seen all year and the way he put over Eric Young last year was done better than anytime TNA's ever tried putting over someone on TV) and he still looks young. If you can remember how bad he was years ago? He was as big a fuck up as anyone in wrestling. Its good to see him so active on the indy scene and having good matches and enjoying himself. And he was told he was getting brought back in 2006 on the night he returned on a house show. But he got fucked up later that night and went missing and they never phoned him back. I'd like to see him back, even if its just on a short deal.

• Paid Members
Anyway, back to talking about X-Pac, it really would be nice to see him back on TV. He was the MVP at the Gathering, which isnt saying much, but he was in there with Billy Gunn and Road Dogg. The fact he was at the Hall of Fame and that he's currently working as a consultant at FCW points to it not being out of the question that he might be back. Vince likes him. Triple H obviously likes him.

People dont give X-Pac enough credit. He's been clean since he tried to hang himself a few years back. Its really regained a lot of respect. He makes all his dates, he looks brilliant in the ring (his match with El Ginerico was as good as anything I've seen all year and the way he put over Eric Young last year was done better than anytime TNA's ever tried putting over someone on TV) and he still looks young. If you can remember how bad he was years ago? He was as big a fuck up as anyone in wrestling. Its good to see him so active on the indy scene and having good matches and enjoying himself. And he was told he was getting brought back in 2006 on the night he returned on a house show. But he got fucked up later that night and went missing and they never phoned him back. I'd like to see him back, even if its just on a short deal.

Apart from that bald spot.

It's a shame he has Hep C though, he's perfect for that role Finlay had a few years ago in the midcard. I do remember him saying in an interview with Alvarez that he doesn't have it in him to do a WWE schedule. I'm not sure Vince would give him a 'limited dates' deal because the value in X-Pac is working with talent on the road. At the very least he'd make an excellent road agent, if Dean Malenko can be one so can X-Pac. I think WWE are worried he'd go mad when he's back on the road though.

Archived