Nash and the nWo

quote the raven

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Obviously everyone has their own take on the answer to this. My rating of a wrestler is primarily based on how entertaining their matches are to me when I watch them.

Is that why you have to get pissed off your face and thrown out of the leisure centre before the last few matches, you pleb? Everyone knows if the nWo got back together you'd be the first on down the Expo with your camera in hand to do the "grrrrr" pose next to them.

Richie you dont seem to have an opinion on wrestling. You either go "Thats spot on that mate" or "I havent watched it since *whenever*", yet constantly bang on about how cool it is to get pissed up at wrestling events. Here's some advice "mate". If you want to be a wrestling snob, remember that if you want to be self righteous twat about it, its best not to arse on about how you never actually watch the shows and only like stuff that involves fat lads rolling in glass that you cant watch because your picking up your foam finger in the back back street after the bouncers threw you out.

Richie, I'll answer your question sensibly without stooping to trolling.

So far, since Triple H came back (actually, since Money in The Bank) and with two exceptions (one being Cena beating Mysterio for the title, the other being Cena beating Wade Barrett the other night), I don't think Cena's been portrayed as quite the superman he was this time last year. Whether this will continue is anyone's guess but is it possible that, now Trips seemingly has more influence on proceedings in the real world, we won't see quite so much of Super Cena and that things will be more balanced? Especially if H's mates are involved? And, honestly, could you actually see Big Kev or even X Pac allowing themselves to be jobbed out so spectacularly in the way the Nexus eventually were?

• Paid Members

I cant be arsed to answer any of that, because its there in black and white anyway, so its pointless going over the same shit if you refuse to understand what I'm saying, but here's the thing I find interesting:

They were wonderful wrestlers in their day (maybe not Nash) but I just don’t think they can go any more. Their outings in TNA were enough to convince me that their best days are behind them.

Where is anyone in this thread mentioning Hogan, Hall and Nash? Its already been mentioned that the nWo WONT get back together, because WWE never announce potential storyline developments via there website, but people on here aren't mentioning the former member of the nWo. They are discussing members of the current roster. Nash is a member of the current roster. Miz and R-Truth were mentioned. You say they cant go, but nobody is even bringing up the old men who originally donned the gimmick. So why are you even bringing it up? If you read the thread, you'd know nobody is mentioning Hogan, Hall and Nash. And why mention "what is the PCC's opinion ..." Sounds like the only person trolling was you.

Archived