The Lucha Libre Thread

Vamp

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Good lad SBD.

I enjoyed that. I'm a Jack Evans fan, and he's actually a really good promo so hope he gets a bit of a push. Cuerno/Fenix was awesome, that ending bump was nuts. Kobra Moon was naff. Loved the Aerostar bit, apparently he's over a 1000 years old because why not? The Texano scene not so much, in two weeks we've had 3 vignettes that ended with a random fight with masked strangers. Texano doesn't add much. The ending was really cool, Joey Ryan is going to kill it as a sleazy undercover cop. Good to hear that Blue Demon "retired to Florida". Fuck that guy.

Next week, Pentagon vs Prince Puma!!!!

• Paid Members

One of the biggest stars ever is an undead zombie biker who shoots lightning. As long as its entertaining wrestling can be as mad as it wants.

Apparently Big Ryck was killed off in the comic book. Strange it hasn't been mentioned on TV.

• Paid Members

Felt like it was a bit of a lacklustre episode this week. Jack Evans was probably my favourite thing on it, with most of my favourites absent. Fenix and Cuerno were good, but we've seen those two together tonnes of times now. Can't knock that finish though, the bump was executed to perfection. Kobra Moon was crap but it looks like she's going to be featured prominently. Never really bought into Texano last series, so I'm not bothered about him coming back. At least they keep the storylines ticking over though, the end segment was pretty cool in that respect. Fun way to introduce Joey Ryan.

Well, I just got done watching episode 2 of season 2 and I saw:

- One Mexican wrestler out of nine "luchadors".

- A terrible segment of Sexy Star being tied up by some fat lad who was off school.

- A badass biker debut in a vignette only to job in his debut after teasing the second 450 splash of the night. And being slagged off by a terrible commentator.

- Another terrible woman's segment, this one was a 'badass' called Kobra Moon. Yes, Cobra with a K.

- A three on two main event where they never pointed out it was three on two, had to figure that out myself.

- Rey Misterio Jr. talking some hammy shit about masks.

For all the positive talk about this company, this show was fucking dire!

Well, I just got done watching episode 2 of season 2 and I saw:

- One Mexican wrestler out of nine "luchadors".

- A terrible segment of Sexy Star being tied up by some fat lad who was off school.

- A badass biker debut in a vignette only to job in his debut after teasing the second 450 splash of the night. And being slagged off by a terrible commentator.

- Another terrible woman's segment, this one was a 'badass' called Kobra Moon. Yes, Cobra with a K.

- A three on two main event where they never pointed out it was three on two, had to figure that out myself.

- Rey Misterio Jr. talking some hammy shit about masks.

For all the positive talk about this company, this show was fucking dire!

What are your thoughts on Dairy Queen and Vince Russo?

Archived