Kendo Nagasaki....Jumps to the 21st century

nagasakispiritfan

• Moderators

It's impossible not to have a giggle at Kendo when a man in his 60's is still wearing a 20p mask, possibly bonking a one legged tranny who resembles a semi-hatched bird, and is into some really mental stuff RE: healing and supernatural bollocks and all that. It's pretty hard not to laugh at him regardless of his fine career.

With his notoriety he could have become a respected and dignified elder statesman around UK Wrestling imparting advice on using your gimmick and stuff, instead of the person with a mental entourage that you wouldn't let near your house who tries to shred people on shows.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
No shit, the moment after I read this, "There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis" came on my Ipod.

Yes, I've got some weird shit on my Ipod.

Fuck all wrong with the Mac lad. One of the finest underated female vocalists of her generation.

Also, had no idea Naga was a fucking loopy tube either

• Paid Members
After the boating accident or before?

During.

I actually think it's a shame that someone such as Kendo Nagasaki gets such little respect on here. I'm not having a dig at anyone, I just think it's a shame.

Come on Kris, why do you think that is? Why do the likes of Steve Gray, Johnny Saint, Mick McManus, Rollerball Rocco, Jackie Pallo et al get respect on here but Kendo doesn't so much?

Because he's a mentalist. End of.

Butch, fruitcorner and everyone else are all bang on. I don't really know much about Johnny Saint or Rollerball Rocco at all but I do respect them as legends of British wrestling past. With Kendo I just think of him as a total fucknutcase who thinks he was about 50 times more important than he actually was and has basically gone completely and utterly mental.

He is a rather easy target, given his most recent image & appearances? I still respect the fact he was an awesome character/worker in his day & a legit superstar, Even now he has a loyal fanbase & anything featuring his image seems to sell well on ebay (One of his masks that were getting laughed at recently went for

• Paid Members

I think the run (I say 'run' loosely obv) and ideal behind that LDN spurt was fantastic. Kendo trying to find an apprentice and find someone good enough, and bat shit mental enough to take on the mask and the gimmick.

With a history of Name Of The Masked Man 2's, would a Kendo Nagasaki 2, with updated mask (no holes would look mean) and updated attire, have given a young talent a bit of rub and a cracking character on the UK scene?

• Paid Members

I'd hate to be "Kendo Nagasaki 2". The original and the transexual would have you in kinky threesomes after hypnotising you before the day is out. Bashing you on the back of your head with her wooden leg whilst they do so. :(

• Paid Members
Come on Kris, why do you think that is? Why do the likes of Steve Gray, Johnny Saint, Mick McManus, Rollerball Rocco, Jackie Pallo et al get respect on here but Kendo doesn't so much?

Because he's a mentalist. End of.

I just want to clarify, I'm not knocking anyone for having digs, nor am I saying there isn't good reason too. I'm simply saying it's a shame, nothing more.

I just want to clarify, I'm not knocking anyone for having digs, nor am I saying there isn't good reason too. I'm simply saying it's a shame, nothing more.

So basically you're making absolutely no sense whatsoever? Surely what you MEAN is, it's a shame Kendo is such a mentalcase that he's fallen to the kind of level where he's such an easy shot.

• Paid Members
So basically you're making absolutely no sense whatsoever? Surely what you MEAN is, it's a shame Kendo is such a mentalcase that he's fallen to the kind of level where he's such an easy shot.

I thought that was fairly clear, obviously it wasn't.

Archived