Kendo Nagasaki....Jumps to the 21st century

nagasakispiritfan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Kendo is so 21st Century, why has he not wrestled for ages since he wanted to cut that fella up in LDN and why does his mask still look like a stupid teacosy?

Just wondering.

Because he's about 150 years old and shit with it. His LDN appearances seemed to involve selling nothing, doing some kind of shit finger poke to the throat and battering poor little Hakan with a table. Then throwing his toys out of the pram because he wasn't allowed to chop up Yorghos (a man with a day job) in front of a bunch of little kids. :laugh:

80520_Grays_1-300w.jpg

Because he's about 150 years old and shit with it. His LDN appearances seemed to involve selling nothing, doing some kind of shit finger poke to the throat and battering poor little Hakan with a table. Then throwing his toys out of the pram because he wasn't allowed to chop up Yorghos (a man with a day job) in front of a bunch of little kids. :laugh:

80520_Grays_1-300w.jpg

I remember that on the tv show. There was a(admittedly cool looking) animation thing about the origina of nagasaki, which might've made sense if it was for a new Kendo (like the tiger mask gimmick got given to up and coming talents) but it's kinda pointless for a old duffer whp throws hypnosis salt and bums a tranny.

Until Kendo admits he's not really Japanese, explains the arse pad he always wore and clears up the boarder dispute with his neighbour, he can go whistle

• Paid Members
I remember that on the tv show. There was a(admittedly cool looking) animation thing about the origina of nagasaki, which might've made sense if it was for a new Kendo (like the tiger mask gimmick got given to up and coming talents) but it's kinda pointless for a old duffer whp throws hypnosis salt and bums a tranny.

Until Kendo admits he's not really Japanese, explains the arse pad he always wore and clears up the boarder dispute with his neighbour, he can go whistle

Wut? :confused:

• Paid Members

I actually think it's a shame that someone such as Kendo Nagasaki gets such little respect on here. I'm not having a dig at anyone, I just think it's a shame.

STREWTH... It looks like someone dressed up as Kirsty MacColl for a Halloween Party

No shit, the moment after I read this, "There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis" came on my Ipod.

Yes, I've got some weird shit on my Ipod.

• Paid Members
I actually think it's a shame that someone such as Kendo Nagasaki gets such little respect on here. I'm not having a dig at anyone, I just think it's a shame.

In what sense? Hulk Hogan doesnt get any respect. Flair doesnt. The likes of Austin, Rock, Cena arent exactly met with 100% approval. And they are all bigger stars than Kendo. Dont see why he should be any different.

If he hadn't made a total cunt of himself with LDN he probably would.

• Paid Members
In what sense? Hulk Hogan doesnt get any respect. Flair doesnt. The likes of Austin, Rock, Cena arent exactly met with 100% approval. And they are all bigger stars than Kendo. Dont see why he should be any different.

I'm not saying he should be any different, I'm just saying it's a shame. After all, he's one of the few genuine British legends. Anyway, the other guys do get respect, they just get their share of mocking too.

• Paid Members

Yeah, because people know them. Kendo's long past it. Most grew up on a diet of WWF Superstars and Monday Night Raw. Its like us taking the piss out of Hashimoto because he looks like a fat baby Elvis. Not a knock on his legend or work. Its just he looks hilarious. Same with Kendo. Nagasaki might be a genuine British Legend, but he hasnt been on TV in about 25 years. And the last thing most of us heard about him was the fact he came across like a complete bellend at an indy show. There's plenty of TV stars from the 70s and 80s who get laughed at. Kendo's not the first.

I'm not saying he should be any different, I'm just saying it's a shame. After all, he's one of the few genuine British legends. Anyway, the other guys do get respect, they just get their share of mocking too.

I don't really think there is a lack of respect for Kendo's place in British Wrestling history.

Unfortunately though, the last time Kendo had anything to do with the modern wrestling scene in the UK he ended up looking like a bit of a wanker, so he hasn't done himself any favours in terms of being remembered well. None of this was helped when a few oddballs turned up on this forum a few years back, singing his praises and getting into strange arguments with people.

Archived