Kendo Nagasaki....Jumps to the 21st century

nagasakispiritfan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Its been the 21st century for 11 years now. I'd say its more of a slow walk, than the "jump" you've described it as. Questions: Will Kendo be opening up a Twitter account? Or a podcast? Will he have an online Youtube show? May I suggest the title: Long Island Iced Nagasaki. Its the social networking age Kendo. Its all about Facebook and inside references in blogs. Not setting up a message board with a sub forum discussing "healing" with a man with a finger missing.

Last question: are you that tranny that plagued the forum with Kendo based news a few years ago? It seems like anyone who has any Kendo Nagasaki news is new to the forum and acts as if WrestleMania's coming to England when he revamps the background of his website.

Face-1_w450px.jpg

• Paid Members
Its been the 21st century for 11 years now. I'd say its more of a slow walk, than the "jump" you've described it as. Questions: Will Kendo be opening up a Twitter account? Or a podcast? Will he have an online Youtube show? May I suggest the title: Long Island Iced Nagasaki. Its the social networking age Kendo. Its all about Facebook and inside references in blogs. Not setting up a message board with a sub forum discussing "healing" with a man with a finger missing.

Last question: are you that tranny that plagued the forum with Kendo based news a few years ago? It seems like anyone who has any Kendo Nagasaki news is new to the forum and acts as if WrestleMania's coming to England when he revamps the background of his website.

Face-1_w450px.jpg

STREWTH... It looks like someone dressed up as Kirsty MacColl for a Halloween Party

• Paid Members

Face-1_w450px.jpg

I was listening to Hangar 18 just now, so I'm getting a kick out of this thread.

Archived