RIOT!

big mickey

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

The name and street name of those convicted is printed in the paper (which far more people that have been affected will read), its public information thats always been available. The address/DOB is to avoid confusion with similarly named people. Its really not a big deal.

I would have liked them to give every rioter thousands of hours of community service to help rebuild the areas they have burnt down?

That would have been a better idea. If these people feel alienated from society then perhaps rebuilding the damage they helped cause would instill some community spirit in them. I wonder how they'd feel if they spent a month, say, tending to a garden only to have some gobshite come along the night before their last day and completely destroy it.

That would have been a better idea. If these people feel alienated from society then perhaps rebuilding the damage they helped cause would instill some community spirit in them. I wonder how they'd feel if they spent a month, say, tending to a garden only to have some gobshite come along the night before their last day and completely destroy it.

Indeed, can't believe it hasn't been done, no point sending a lot of them to prison as we don't have the space and it won't do any good.

Question for people looking into the future. How do we improve education in places like Tottenham when often in secondary schools you could have a class of 30 kids often in Tottenham there are loads of different nationalities within that class and most of them barely speak English as a second language! It must be tough to provide a good education for those kids.

Not really the same but as some of these were out looting and robbing other peoples houses and terrorizing the home owners and maybe even burning them down I do wonder how they would of felt if when they got back home someone had robbed them maybe terrorized their mother and/or little sister and maybe all they went back to was a pile of ashes where their house once stood?

Lets also not forget that there is a good chance that many people convicted probably have family who were not even involved in recent events and could suffer as a result of the GMP's idiocy here.

These fools have been convicted and setenced so I see no reason for this kind of stupidity.

Its info that is public information, for any other crime it would be published and reported in all local news papers which probably reach just as many people as GMPolice on Twitter, im all for it.