RIOT!

big mickey

Stop being a tit! You know perfectly well that the Prime Minister and No. 10 are a potential target.

Of course he is but TBH I'm much more worried about the little old lady down the street been able to sleep safe in her bed than I am about him.

Plus anyone who could really hurt him (terrorists ect) what use would those 2-3 Police officers really be.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Of course he is but TBH I'm much more worried about the little old lady down the street been able to sleep safe in her bed than I am about him.

Plus anyone who could really hurt him (terrorists ect) what use would those 2-3 Police officers really be.

As harsh as it sounds though, that little old lady isn't the Prime Minister of our country and is therefore less important.

If we got rid of the police outside his house then it wouldn't have to be a terrorist. I could just walk in and stab him to death. You're failing to see that.

Edited by TripleA

As harsh as it sounds though, that little old lady isn't the Prime Minister of our country and is therefore less important.

If we got rid of the police outside his house then it wouldn't have to be a terrorist. I could just walk in and stab him to death. You're failing to see that.

I do see that though I doubt it would be that easy I would guess he would still have bodyguards and others around to protect him and they would probably have more power to attack then The Police would.

• Paid Members
I do see that though I doubt it would be that easy I would guess he would still have bodyguards and others around to protect him and they would probably have more power to attack then The Police would.

So you're saying replace the Police at his door with more expensively trained personal bodyguards?

• Paid Members
I would assume he already has them anyway I'd be very shocked if he didn't

So why are you using "What use are 2-3 policemen" as an argument then?. If you're under the assumption he has bodyguards too.

People did vote for the Lib Dems and they sold the nation out at the first sniff of power and have continued the trend ever since.

All this "stop benefits" and "chuck em out on the street" talk is just another indication that Britain isn't worth pissing on any more, our politicians don't have any concrete answers and the general public are idiots.

On the plus side Alex Jones rant was pure gold for all the wrong reasons.

Edited by The King Of Swing

Nice dig from Cameron there about the guy who asked a question in shirtsleeves "Someone appears to have stolen his jacket".

I didn't see it, but he really said that? Considering he's made the affected rolled-up sleeves and unfastened top button his personal equivalent of Kurt Angle taking the straps down, he's not really one to talk.

• Paid Members
I didn't see it, but he really said that? Considering he's made the affected rolled-up sleeves and unfastened top button his personal equivalent of Kurt Angle taking the straps down, he's not really one to talk.

I heard it on the radio. And to be fair to him, just before he said it, the Beeb commentator said "Next up to speak is so and so, Labour MP for somewhere, who isn't wearing a jacket, which is very unusal for the house". Obviously not a direct quote.

I was just fair to Cameron, I feel dirty now.

King of Swing is completely right here: "People did vote for the Lib Dems and they sold the nation out at the first sniff of power and have continued the trend ever since."

Fucking hypocrites.

I don't think the Lib Dems did "sell out the Nation" at all, in forming an alliance with the Conservatives both parties were forced to make compromises, that's how a coalition government works. Despite what everyone says about the Conservatives they're not doing anything that that Labour wouldn't have done if they'd won the election.

Thats the problem Vito be it Lab, Lib or Con we get the same shit it's really no fucking wonder that the extreme right parties are slowly gaining more support by the day.

I don't know about that, the BNP have quickly lost each and every seat they've ever won because their candidates are imbeciles and the party has no real policies outside of hating foreigners. I agree that the two main parties in this countries are indistinguishable from each other and nobody will ever vote for the Lib Dems again because people mistakenly believed that they'd magically change the country overnight. What annoys me is when you see Labour MP's bitching about Tory cuts when it was Labour that put the country in this situation in the first place.

Very much so, and given that the Lib Dems are the minority partner they'll have less of a voice.

For the record I didn't vote Lib Dem, but I did vote for AV.

People seem to believe that the Lib Dems and the Conservatives are equal partners in running the country when in actuality, as you rightly said, the Lib Dems are just there to make up the numbers and have very little say at all. I did vote for the Lib Dems as a sort of protest against the big two, I also wanted AV and was pissed off with the blatant Labour and Conservative funded propaganda campaign that had it unanimously rejected by the electorate.

Edited by Vito