Favourite Wrestling Attire

Shovanist Pig

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didnt know you could take someone to court over facial hair. I'd like to see those documents.

Speaking of Japanese wrestlers though, there is only one king. Masahiro Chono is the sexiest motherfucker ever to grace the Orient ever. In any form of sport of entertainment. No body has ever looked more "the business" than Chono. He's a cool fucker. And he arrives to arena's in elevated giant limos. And he's the leader of nWo Japan, so how much better can you get?

Masahiro%20Chono-wrestling.jpg

Would agree with that. 'Black' Chono always had an an amazing look about him. Although I did prefer his full boiler-suit Team 2000 getup. He had a few WCW appearances in late '99 with the lad who was fake Sting, around the same time Juventud was smashing Tequila bottles over Lyger. The matches were nothing, but Chono just looked such a star and an asskicker.

-----

tt-rockers_50794.jpg

- Hayabusa

- Mr Perfect, so long as the singlet wasn't black fronted

- Jake Roberts '91 heel gear - Black, with red, yellow and white (Tuesday In Texas and 92 Rumble). The Blue variation too, from when the cobra bit Savage.

- Loads of Rick Rude's designs.

- A couple of Haku's

- Raven in ECW and WCW

- Owens '93 sky blue rocket gear.

- Some of Rey Jrs in WCW '96-'98

- Too many from Mexico, but it's hard to beat LA Park. Especially some of those rare alternate coloured outfits he sometimes busted out - red, blue, yellow, silver etc....

You could take your pick from the WWF between around 91-94. A great time for good, colourful attire as well as fun wrestling!

With all this talk of conspiracies on the FWA having their stuff stolen by WWE, and people saying Alex Shane is making threads about where wrestling will be in 5 years, I'm convinced this is an Alex Shane thread. Favourite Wrestling Attire - FWA... anyways I liked Kane's singlet when it was black with a bit of Orange IIRC?

They do a lot of matwork-based matches, but you might like stuff involving Black Terry and Dr Cerebro vs. Gringo Loco and Hijo del Diablo - they had a couple of bloody brawls near the start of 2010 which are on that Youtube channel, one of which is a cage match.

Thanks again for that. I might get a chance to look them up this afternoon hopefully.

And personally I think the camerawork is really good for a one man job,

Is the one man job set up always the same or do they do releases with multiple angles / commentary?

ScottNorton007.jpg

hard as fuck

Got to agree there, I always thought Norton was one of the toughest looking guys in the biz. Steve Williams too, just utterly solid.

The Colony from CHIKARA.

I also think Hallowicked, Frightmare, Jigsaw and Ultra Mantis from Chikara look pretty funky.

Not Quackenbush though

- Too many from Mexico, but it's hard to beat LA Park. Especially some of those rare alternate coloured outfits he sometimes busted out - red, blue, yellow, silver etc....

He wore some kind of leather looking jacket and pants combo to walk out to the ring at Tripplemania that was white and had the bones in black, so kind of a reverse of his usual gear. It looked fucking sexy I tell thee. :)

Archived