Favourite Wrestling Attire

Shovanist Pig

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On a similar vein to Warrior, I liked how Razor would mix it up. Despite being nails and Cuban and cool, he could still wear baby blue and be a fucking man about it. He was a walking advert for tropical fruits, but always looked cool. 94/95 Double J actually, now I think about it, he looked the perfectly ridiculous in those multi-coloured numbers. The WCW run/98 gimmick comeback was a letdown.

jeff%20jarrett234.jpg

Old School Favorites: Warrior, Savage, Demolition, Rockers, Bret Hart

Current Favorites:

CM Punk simple but swish.

Rey almost always looks great (all white or 'silver surfer' being bad ones).

Kurt Angle has had some great singlets mostly his wwe ones, swagger should take note.

Motor City Machine Guns not traditional but still looks good and alot of effort has been put in to design them.

Ryder again puts alot of effort into standing out, alot of guys could learn from his efforts.

ZdrHR.jpg

Liger always looked cool as fuck, be it Red,Black or his Kishin face painted attire.

Excellent shout. There was a recent photo of Liger in one of the last Powerslam magazines wearing all white, and with white hair. It looked pure class, but fairly un natural. I thought it was quite mad that a man of his age would be investing in drastic new costumes!

Excellent shout. There was a recent photo of Liger in one of the last Powerslam magazines wearing all white, and with white hair. It looked pure class, but fairly un natural. I thought it was quite mad that a man of his age would be investing in drastic new costumes!

Was he paying tribute to Chris Jericho?

Was he paying tribute to Chris Jericho?

Shite pic I know but this is an example of how he looked with said white attire

liger1.jpg

Could be worse and im glad theres no video but the worst attire has to be for Cheeks in NWA-TNA

What about the Johnsons?

jarrett_johnsons.jpg

Love the Laguneros half & half mask lurking in the background! :thumbsup:

There my costumes but its the guy who was my contact with bucio's house and he took the photos but i did get Bucio to make me a triple panther/fuerza/wagner jr mask

triplemask.jpg

Archived