Favourite Wrestling Attire

Shovanist Pig

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always loved Macho's and Bret's. Rick Rude had some awesome tights. One of my personal favourites though was Shawn's at IYH DX:

01.jpg

That and his ring jacket that night was pretty sick.

Hi Guys

I love lucha attires so when i had money i got Gustavo Bucio to make me two replica AAA outfits there not ringworn but i like them.:)

Mosco

IMG_1583.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

Pegasso

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

How much would something like that set a person back?

Both outfits cost me $300 each but when i got them it was a great exchange rate in favour of the pound so it was worth it imho:)

I think I speak for us all when I say "we want to see photos of you in the suits".

elpollo.jpg

Jesus fucking wept man! What promotion is that from if you don't mind me asking? Shits all over the Gobbeldygooker any day.

Undertaker is also wearing a long singlet, which is the only time he never wore jeans or leather pants as the American Badass. Strange outfit it was as well. It had his old Dead Man "T" symbol on it. It looked pretty crap to be fair.

Has he not got a sleeveless shirt tucked into his tights there? That

Undertaker is also wearing a long singlet, which is the only time he never wore jeans or leather pants as the American Badass. Strange outfit it was as well. It had his old Dead Man "T" symbol on it. It looked pretty crap to be fair.

On the subject of the Undertaker, what about his shocking snakeskin trousers from Survivor Series 2000:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moE0Gx8eLyI

ian can you find a picture of the warrior at mania 7, savage on 1 kneepad warrior on the other, on his arse a picture of the belt and says something like "this match more important than this" makes me think he was also saying this match means more than hogan slaughter

He meant it means much more than the WWF title, that Savage had cost him at the Rumble and he had pictured on his backside.

Both Warrior and Savage looked mint in that match, really added to the importance of it.

Archived