Favourite Wrestling Attire

Shovanist Pig

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I speak for us all when I say "we want to see photos of you in the suits".

Lol I would not fit in the outfits in a million years Richie Mate and i'd have to say rick rude's airbrushed tights in wwf and wcw were awesome.:)

Yeah those are all mine, I did get started on the SNES but the PS2 version is the best. 500 EDIT slots plus 300+ in game Wrestlers makes for a lot of choices. No THQ WWE game can come close to that.

Yeah its 2d but its deep and 4+ years after it was released it still has a large following.

Click my sig for more examples.

Sounds like it would tickle my tackle.

Who can copy PS2 games? ;)

Lol I would not fit in the outfits in a million years

That's ok, neither would Mosco if you've saw him lately :)

That Fusion Lagunero mask is pretty damn neat too. I actually remember them wearing those triple combo's around 2002. My favourite combo mask was probably Volador Jr/Super Parka that they wore a few years back when they teamed in Monterrey. IIRC their whole suit was half & half and it looked so awesome.

I always facied a Black Warrior mask; the simple, badass look of that always appealed to me. Granted i'd have had to check to make sure there were no Ghefar ones for sale. Or current Drago if it was more recent :)

• Paid Members

For my money, noone in a wrestling ring will ever look as awesome as this...

LegionofDoom.jpg

And for totally different reasons...

stonecold.jpg

Obviously it's just plain black trunks and boots. A slightly customised black leather vest. Black tape and kneepads... However, I can not imagine this man wearing anything else. His character just wouldn't have had fancy shiny logos on his trunks. He wouldn't have alternate colours. Just all business. It all just came together with his attitude and style. I don't think many people past the "cartoon" gimmick era could have pulled this off. It just worked on Austin.

Archived