Raw 18th July Discussion. *Spoilers*

CleetusVanDamme

• Paid Members

Live from Green Bay, Wisconsin. SS3, 2.00am.

It's the question everyone around the world is asking. Even more so after last nights event.. "When are we going to see Chris Masters back on tv?". Will tonight mark the re-debut of Raw's greatest draft acquisition?. Will someone get placed in a Monday Night Masterlock?.

Mark Henry's recently been on a dual brand path of destruction, last weeks victim was poor Drew Mcintyre, and last night Big Show got his shin split. Who's next for the Big'n'Black Attack?.

There's also the small matter of the WWE title situation. What the fuck's going on?. Will CM Punk be in the hiz-ouse, or is he already sitting in Honor Towers signing a contract with the enemy?. What about John Cena?, he's fired now, will he follow Punk to ROH?, or will he go to I Believe In Wrestling to form a super-faction with Larry Z, Santana, Meat, and Scott Hall?.

It's too exciting!. This is seriously one of the cruelest waits we've had for yeeeears. So many possibilities. I can't fucking wait!.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

been buzzing all morning after Money In The Bank, staying up for this one! Just gotta get through the small matter of work before Raw. Never been so excited for Monday Night Raw in my life.

Honestly I never thought I'd feel this good about wrestling as a 24 year old, I always thought I'll never feel the same but yet, I'll always watch it. Last night was incredible and may well be my mark out moment of all time it was that good.

Alberto Del Rio has to step up his game now, he's #1 Contender and Mr Money In The Bank so I expect a promo from him and its gotta be good.

Mr McMahon, I reckon will start off the show, I just can't tell if Cena or CM Punk will be there, I'm expecting a tease for a couple of weeks from both. I'm just excited to see where it goes!

• Paid Members
Me being a penis and got the time wrong.

I'll blame the excitement.

Thank god. 2.30 is only half an hour more but that early in the morning it feels like forever.

I'll be knackered staying up again but I feel like a little kid again about this RAW. I simply can't wait till tomorrow night to watch it. There are so many unanswered questions after the ending of the PPV last night and I can't wait to see where they go.

• Paid Members
If Punk is on Raw tonight, then they've fucked it up.

If, by that, you mean "there, live", I agree. But I reckon it'd be pretty good work to have them show on the 'tron a bit of cam footage of him doing the ol' "HA-HA" or a video diary of him showing the WWE belt on its travels.

I'd love to see Del Rio as Vinces 'guy' running around looking for CM Punk to cash in the briefcase. He can cash it in anyplace, anytime. It might look a bit Hardcore title 24/7 rules with a referee in tow but it could be good.

I'd like to think Punk is off TV for a month or two so the WWE is in a state of panic, have Vince refuse to fire Cena instead make his life misery. Feed him to Mark Henry or something but eventually have Del Rio be told his briefcase is worthless, until Cena admits HE let down the company and HE wants to be the man who gets the title back and the only way to do that is by winning the MITB briefcase setting up Del Rio vs Cena at Summerslam with the briefcase on the line. That sounds decent to me. Even IF Del Rio loses the briefcase, it could add into his 'delayed destiny' thing that's happening and Del Rio can become even more erratic as we've seen in recent months. Losing his cool more and more.

• Paid Members

Folk are convinced he'll show up on Raw and do his "the greatest trick the devil ever played was making you people believe he doesn't exists" schtick. I hope they're wrong on that one.

It's a weird situation though, CM Punk is the best thing on telly and it'll be crap not to have him on Raw every week. But at the same time, the more he stays off TV (and the more they build up to his eventual return) he'll be Superman.

Archived