Raw 18th July Discussion. *Spoilers*

CleetusVanDamme

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I too would appreciate a stream for this evening if someone wouldn't mind PM'ing me a link please.

• Paid Members

That was the best episode of Raw I've ever seen. No doubt in my mind when I say that. As gay as it may sound, I am so happy and almost proud to be a fan at the moment. I bet even Bryan Alvarez will struggle for bad things to say about it.

2 hours of shit but a great ending.

Will keep it short...2 hours of total filler, followed by quite possibly the most powerful and emotional 15 minutes WWE have done in some time. Awesome.

Totally agree.

Actually fell asleep during the last match and woke back up when I heard Vince's voice.

Literally unbelievable ending.

Fantastic ending but I really can't help but feel how much more stupidly incredible it would have been had the rest of the show had a building energy, some scenes showing how fucked the company is now that Punk is taking the belt to ball games and a hot crowd.

• Paid Members

Crap Raw until the final segment. Great angle at the end. Big stars carrying big angles is what sets the shite apart from the money drawers. Triple H and Vince were brilliant. I'm a bit gutted, because John Cena teased a match with Hogan at Bound For Glory, which I wouldnt have minded seeing. No complaints though. The only angle worth a shit was progressed which is all that matters.

Archived