Randy Orton candid interview on Cena, Kelly Kelly and The Rock

The Natural

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I listened to the whole thing yesterday and it's utterly unprofessional by the lad. He thinks he's untouchable. Vinnie Mac will see to this I'm sure. It's decent to go on things like that and be relaxed and it's okay these days to not be in character but some of the things he was saying, while supposedly representing the company and his peers, went too far. I hope he gets suspended too.

Really? Wow. Get over yourself. It's maybe a wee bit unprofessional, but you want him suspended over it? Over-reacting much?

Yes, if CM Punk has been suspended, so should Orton.

Wait! John Cena crapped himself in the ring? :confused:

Loads of wrestlers have. On Tough Enough, Austin was bragging about shitting himself once after getting slammed by Yokozuna. Lawler's shit his pants at least once on Raw, during a tag match with JR.

• Paid Members

Excellent stuff. I remember he did a Wrestlecast over here years ago (around the time he was getting suspended every other month, and the rumours were he was a complete cock) but he was really charming and funny, plus he didn't really care what he said or was asked.

Quite funny that Kelly Kelly is getting the hump because Randy Orton told the truth.

You can tell who his mates are and who he hates in interviews though. The amount of heat The Rock is getting is incredible - to the degree that Orton even spouts shite to undermine his talent (come on, John Cena a better promo than The Rock?!). Punks been giving him digs for months on twitter (then THAT promo). Funny that he outed Rock for being a bitch, he did the same (although hardly a secret) to Triple H on one of his Wrestlecasts too.

Rapist Henry is the greatest Attitude gimmick that never happened. He'd probably be talking his jive smack when he is doing it to you too.

He really thinks Cena is the best guy on the mic in the business? Christ. His 'comedy' promos almost give me stomach ulcers.

I think its clear to anyone that Punk is the best right now.

Looking forward to listening to it later on, but I'll take those comments with a massive helping of salt, especially if he thinks Cena is anywhere near Rock's level on the mic, never mind better than him.

Cena a better promo then The Rock? Orton must have taken another bump to the noggin that or he is just another bitter wrassler who hates that The Rock got out of the business on his own terms and made a name for himself outside of wrestling.

This times 100

It is funny that for a while Orton was seen by many to be "the next Rock" Never really saw it myself just not entertaining or charasmatic enough.

• Paid Members
Cena a better promo then The Rock? Orton must have taken another bump to the noggin that or he is just another bitter wrassler who hates that The Rock got out of the business on his own terms and made a name for himself outside of wrestling.

Or he just genuinely thinks Cena is a better promo. He is as entitled to his opinion as much as anyone. Its not that absurd a notion. Not something I would agree with, but its not like he is making some outlandish claim like JoMo is a better promo than the Rock, or that Cena is a bigger star or something.

Archived