Tits wot i like in movies

Surf Digby

• Paid Members
Jamie Lee Curtis in Trading Places has tremendous norks.

I cannot remember a set of knockers looking better on film. In fact I challenge anyone to name a better captured pair.

It wasn't just the funbags, though - overall, her body looked amazing. Near perfect for me.

She doesn't whop them out, but in terms of best on-screen bodies, Jessica Alba in Into The Blue has to be near the top of the list. Her in a bikini is actually enough to make the film worth watching.

She doesn't whop them out, but in terms of best on-screen bodies, Jessica Alba in Into The Blue has to be near the top of the list. Her in a bikini is actually enough to make the film worth watching.

The side on nude shot of Alba in Machete is great too.

But I agree wholeheartedly with Salma Hayek. She is a thing of perfection. The ultimate hourglass figure.

That's disappointing. If you're going to do a nude shower scene (and she does them in most of her films), at least do it properly.

• Paid Members

I'd also like to add Elisha Cuthbert in that Saw/Hostel rip-off she made. Watching her boobies jiggle about for 90 minutes (plus the sex scene) nearly made the film less of a waste of time.

Since we're on about this, Jaimie Pressleys body in Poison Ivy is still one of my fondest memories as a teenager. What a perfect arse she had.

• Paid Members
I'd also like to add Elisha Cuthbert in that Saw/Hostel rip-off she made. Watching her boobies jiggle about for 90 minutes (plus the sex scene) nearly made the film less of a waste of time.

Ha, I didn't know anybody else watched Captivity. Your summary there is pretty much the only review of the film you could feasibly write. Elisha Cuthbert's hotness almost makes you feel like you didn't waste your time watching it. The fact that it doesn't quite manage it is testament to how shit the film was.

Archived