UKFF User Artwork

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Nice, will have to fight you or at least badger you to watch a replay or something. Rather predictably I got it as DLC a couple of weeks ago. It's a shame they decided to mess with the balance of the game so badly, but other than that it's fun stuff.

Sorry artwork thread folks, I'll bump the other thread or post in the 360 thread in future so as to avoid further derailing.

• Paid Members
I really like those covers, DJ Kris. Just had a look at the thread, and you've got Randy Orton as the champion and Triple H as the challenger on your WrestleMania 25 one. It was the other way around.

Bloody hell, well spotted! We always used to jake that my covers were excellent but each one contained at least one error and it became a game trying to spot it. Like Where's Wally :D

• Paid Members
I really like those covers, DJ Kris. Just had a look at the thread, and you've got Randy Orton as the champion and Triple H as the challenger on your WrestleMania 25 one. It was the other way around.

Bloody hell, well spotted! We always used to jake that my covers were excellent but each one contained at least one error and it became a game trying to spot it. Like Where's Wally :D

Like where you have Bruno Sammartino VS Brutus Beefcake on the back of your Wrestlemania I cover? ;)

• Paid Members

Like where you have Bruno Sammartino VS Brutus Beefcake on the back of your Wrestlemania I cover? ;)

Do I? HA HA! I may need to fix a few things :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...