UKFF User Artwork

Richie Freebird

• 2 weeks later...
Thats cracking, take it you are an ICP fan ?

Thanks very much bro!

Not particularly a big fan of theirs, actually. I do like the artwork and imagery that they use on their album sleeves, though. I used to always see people sporting the shirts with those kinds of characters on at local heavy metal nights and decided to plagiarise one for that drawing.

The Japanese is supposed to say

• Paid Members
art12.jpg

Dead in Hollywood: Karloff

I actually like this one a lot, the naivete of your style works more in your favour on this piece and gives it it's own style. Also I don't know how you can post your stuff here, I'm a published illustrator but I wouldn't post stuff here with people so desperate to slag everything off. Do you know the painter Joe Coleman? I think you'd like his stuff, check it out.

Edited by Steve 'Big' Jobs

I ve been into glass etching for the last year or two

30189_449917150952_710730952_5988109_1741942_n.jpg

started by messing around with plastic and did a machine head logo in the corner and a picture of batman

24693_388988575952_710730952_5233288_8247905_n.jpg

then i did my favourtive band behemoths logo

420728_10150692682155953_710730952_11455706_833709058_n.jpg

then i did a picture of something i'm really into. horror flims. not the best picture

294044_10150356859830953_710730952_9932465_8263275_n.jpg

heres a better picture. i've taken the hellraiser pinhead with the box as i didn't like it.

my dad got me in Pyrography which is the art of decorating wood or other materials with burn marks

heres the only one ive done so far. Adam "Nergal" darski (lead singer and guitar player of behemoth)

190769_10150186843310953_710730952_8619656_6816117_n.jpg

Some fucking spectacular pieces there Bodom! The Behemoth logo is probably my favorite of the lot, it looks really professional. Leatherface looks brilliant on the horror compilation one too. Splendid work.

I actually like this one a lot, the naivete of your style works more in your favour on this piece and gives it it's own style. Also I don't know how you can post your stuff here, I'm a published illustrator but I wouldn't post stuff here with people so desperate to slag everything off.

Thanks very much. I

• Paid Members
Do you know the painter Joe Coleman? I think you'd like his stuff, check it out.

I hadn’t seen him before, but I’ve had a quick look and his artwork is indeed right up my street. I’ll be taking a closer look and possibly stealing bits of his style for future works of my own. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Yeah, Joe Coleman's the shit, he's an interesting character too I've got a book of his stuff which is really good. I love art, drawing & appreciating others' work I'm mostly into old comic art & underground stuff. I won't be posting stuff here, I show it off plenty in places where people are more positive. Don't steal too much from Joe Coleman!

Bodom, you have skills, I've never worked in those mediums, looks like a challenge. Would like to see some of your own stuff too.

Edited by Steve 'Big' Jobs

• 2 months later...

I like this one too, dracula & skulls is a bit obvious though, would like to see something similar but a bit more subtle. I like your style though.

Thanks for the feedback.Any suggestions for an alternative background then? I struggled with ideas there really. Seeing as how I Edited by Richie Freebird

• Moderators

Any suggestions for an alternative background then?

Blood cells, like how you'd see them under a microscope.A couple of bits I did recently for various book promotions, but artwork (or at least design work) all the same. I'm pretty happy with the way they came out.PeqNh.jpg1EjLJ.jpg Edited by Astro Hollywood