Great B Movies

ScottT07

Ok so I'm looking for some reccomendations of decent Action/Horror B Movies. So far today I've watched Machete, Evil Dead 1&2 and Undead or Alive and I'm looking for some more of the same really. I'm downloading Evil Dead 3, Rubber and Hobo With A Shotgun aswell at the moment.

Thought theres bound to be some people on here who want to discuss some of the great B Movies out there.

Cheers.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want to be looking for

Lake Placid

Primeval

Rogue

all good monster Croc B-movies

Also:

Relic

Hard Rain

Deep Rising

No Escape

off the top of my head. If only Gladstone Small were around, he's a big fan of this genre as I am.

• Paid Members

If you're a fan of the 'Things that have grown bigger than they should have' genre of B Movies then also check out the original Alligator, its a cracker.

Q The winged Serpent is fucking awesome and should be seen by everyone

Swamp Thing

Prince of Darkness

The Fog (original)

Fright Night

The Monster Squad

The 80s remake of The Blob

Basket Case

Best Of The Best

The Punisher (Dolph version)

Gleaming The Cube

Night Of The Comet

• Paid Members
Species.

Shrooms.

Anyone ever see a film called Stay Alive? Its about a video game where if you die in the game, you'll be offed in real life? Malcolm from from Malcolm in the Middle is in it. It was great - relatively speaking.

Please recommend some more movies... if these are anything to go by, you are on your way to compiling a comprehensive 'must miss' list.

Forgot to add

Nightmare Vacation/ Sleepaway Camp Trilogy

Phantasm 1 and 2

Dark Angel

Moon Trap

Cube Trilogy though the 1st one is where its at as I understand cos not seen 2 and 3

• Paid Members

Bubba Ho Tep is pretty good, stars Bruce Campbell (Evil dead) in an old folks home as Elvis Presley and Ozzie Davis as a black man who thinks he's John F. Kennedy. They fight demons, fun stuff.

Archived