The WWE Roster Cuts 2011

ThePhenom

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big names who might have a chance of getting cut this time around: Drew McIntyre and Jack Swagger. Hope I'm wrong.

I'm thinking Tyler Reks might get the boot.

They'd be idiots to get rid of Swagger or McIntyre, think how much credibility both the World Heavyweight Title and the Money In The Bank would lose if they got rid of Swagger just over a year after he wins both.

Drew Mac is a great shout for dark horse. I'd be gutted to see him go as well. Why can't they sack off Sin Cara and Kofi Kingston?

We're in full agreement :thumbsup:.

They'd be idiots to get rid of Swagger or McIntyre, think how much credibility both the World Heavyweight Title and the Money In The Bank would lose if they got rid of Swagger just over a year after he wins both.

Drew hasn't done much in a while and Swagger was a second in the Cole/Lawler feud. I was sad when Jack Swagger won the World Heavyweight Championship, we lost goofy Jack Swagger and instead got a bigger version of Chris Jericho. Swagger lost his fun personality. Goofy chest beating Jack Swagger as World Heavyweight Championship would have given more enjoyment.

Reks over McIntyre any day of the week and the people who saw the Masters vs Reks feud on Superstars last year agree with me.

about as much as winning NXT season 2 and then getting released 2 months later

Drew hasn't done much in a while and Swagger was a second in the Cole/Lawler feud. I was sad when Jack Swagger won the World Heavyweight Championship, we lost goofy Jack Swagger and instead got a bigger version of Chris Jericho. Swagger lost his fun personality. Goofy chest beating Jack Swagger as World Heavyweight Championship would have given more enjoyment.

I do agree, they took away everything good about him. But they shouldn't just get rid of him, if they give him some decent comedy to do, they could keep him in the upper mid card until we have another 2007 like main event tragedy, and he can take over for abit.

• Paid Members
Reks over McIntyre any day of the week and the people who saw the Masters vs Reks feud on Superstars last year agree with me.

No chance. I seen (and loved, and waxed lyrical on here about) all those matches, but it's more proof of how great Masters is, rather than proof of any kind of trace of talent in Reeks. Reeks has never came close to replicating those types of matches with anyone else.

Mcintyre is a real talent.

• Paid Members

Re: DH Smith, what a colossal disappointment. Hyped up the likes of William Regal and co for ages, courted by the WWE for a few years before finally being signed up and he just seems to have provided absolutely nothing of note. A real shame.

• Paid Members

If WWE were doing their job, they'd see that McIntyre has improved a great deal since his debut. You look at a Kofi Kingston or a Ted DiBiase and they've not really improved the holes in their game, Kofi's offence is still plastic.

DH Smith is boring. He's solid in the ring but he has zero flash or sizzle. He looks like a giant baby too.

Re: DH Smith, what a colossal disappointment. Hyped up the likes of William Regal and co for ages, courted by the WWE for a few years before finally being signed up and he just seems to have provided absolutely nothing of note. A real shame.

Bollocks, he wore a hat once. Now that's personality!

Archived