The WWE Roster Cuts 2011

ThePhenom

Why didn't they bring Harris back along with the rest of the New Nexus anyway? I don't even remember there being any rumours about it him being in the bad books or anything, he just was never mentioned again when they came back after WrestleMania. He's 100 times better than Mike McGillicutty, the blandest man on telly. I fucking love Husky.

He had the same kind of chip on his shoulder as Sim Snuka and that Samoan one who was in Legacy for a fortnight, didn't he? I remember reading he was going around bitching to fans on WrestleMania weekend and saying FCW was better than WWE.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Husky was pretty awful really, he just had a refreshingly different look. Darren Young showed a shit load more in the ring that he did, but he didn't/doesn't know how to stand out. I could easily see Husky going, I'm hoping that Brodus Clay sticks around.

Edit: I should say that when I went to FCW in March, Husky did look improved, but still not any great shakes.

• Paid Members

I thought Tarver was a scary looking mofo, and would have been a much more effective "face in the crowd" in Punk's Nexus that Otunga or McGillicutty, who combined have shown me no character or personality whatsoever. At least Tarver looks menacing.

Not sure on Harris, might be a solid worker but still looks like an oversized disgruntled baby. With a beard.

Why on earth did they release Tarver and make the camp sounding Darren Young and Blandacutty tag champs? Its criminal!

Well, Michael Tarver has a couple of wins over Daniel Bryan under his belt and a pinfall over Yoshi Tatsu. At least he managed not to get buried on the way out.

Tarver was a bad decision, slam master J gets released twice XD

i see Primo and dh smith gettin the boot, and probably tyler reks (hope not though)

Smiths definatly gone. They haven't even used him as a jobber. Tylers a strange one, he has the build WWE likes but they havent even attempted to push him apart from 1 week where he didn't do enough good or bad to change any plans they had for him.

• Paid Members

Disappointed about Tarver, I guess his ringwork (hehe, iPhone autocorrect changed that to 'ringworm') let him down. Everything else about the guy was on the money.

Presumably there'll be a few main roster members sweating right now, it'll be interesting to see who they let go.

Tarver was a bad decision, slam master J gets released twice XD

i see Primo and dh smith gettin the boot, and probably tyler reks (hope not though)

Smiths definatly gone. They haven't even used him as a jobber. Tylers a strange one, he has the build WWE likes but they havent even attempted to push him apart from 1 week where he didn't do enough good or bad to change any plans they had for him.

Im sure I read a report no too long ago that Smith was currently training for MMA or something similar, so it seems he may think there is no future for him in pro wrestling.

Shame, as when he was signed in 2006 I thought he might have become a decent star in WWE.

Archived