The WWE Roster Cuts 2011

ThePhenom

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As much use as a glass hammer, but...

Bring back our Michael. :(

Genuinely an awesome presence, and as has been said before, not a Nexus member I would've pegged to be one of the first to go.

I really hope this is someone TNA snaps up. They get a lot of stick for hiring WWE's cast-offs (or at least they used to) but this would be a tremendous signing. Just have him knock the fuck out of Amazing Red and Generation Me in 1.9 seconds or whatever.

Travesty. Novak's a star in the making. Snap him up, Impact Wrestling. NOVAK is the future.

Thought Novak looked good calling out Regal every week and dressing as JTG every week on NXT. Seemed to have a decent promo on him too. His all white attire looked the shizz when he debuted.

Loved the look of Tarver since I saw him on FCW's page a few years ago. He looked good on his opening promo package on NXT too (WWE threw him under the bus taking his KO gimmick away early) He made the Nexus look really menacing in it's early stages.

Courtest of f4online....

Former WWE star Michael Tarver, now known as Tyrone Evans, looks like he's getting into gospel music. He says he will "be sharing my life and time with WWE on tracks from my upcoming album titled The Armor of God."

Tarver will be performing tonight at 7pm at the Crossover Church in Tampa, Florida. His performance will also stream on crossoverchurch.org.

Courtest of f4online....

Former WWE star Michael Tarver, now known as Tyrone Evans, looks like he's getting into gospel music. He says he will "be sharing my life and time with WWE on tracks from my upcoming album titled The Armor of God."

Tarver will be performing tonight at 7pm at the Crossover Church in Tampa, Florida. His performance will also stream on crossoverchurch.org.

:love: :love: :love: :love:

It's for the best really. Tarver leaving is the only way all those dead men walking in the WWE will be safe. I'm going to spend the next two hours drinking a cup of soda in his honour.

I wasn't a fan of Tarver in the ring but it did have cracking promo skills and a great look. Its a shame to hear anyone being cut really but i would have cut many different people before Tarver COUGH*JTG*COUGH.

Archived