The WWE Roster Cuts 2011

ThePhenom

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a solid enough worker. He didn't have much character other than in Los Guerreros and the quote from Eddie's book explains that. He took a mean back body drop.

I'd imagine he'll be in AAA rather than TNA unless he gets some part-time contract in AAA to coincide with TNA's relaxed schedule?

There goes the last wrestler to have been employed by WWE after WCW died and stayed there.

well that's a shame, wonder whats happens on NXT next week?

Your avatar made me laugh haha

Thinking about him in Los Guerreros made me remember the match he and Eddie had with World's Greatest Tag Team at Backlash 2003. What a match! Brilliant entertaining comeback from Los Guerreros. Really action packed.

As for him mentioning Eddie on his Twitter .. come on, Eddie did way better in WWE than anyone ever expected him to, and I've never thought for a second that he was treated badly.

Aye, I thought that was odd. There was a little spell where Eddie was feuding with the likes of Luther Reigns, but for the most part, between his WWE title run and death, Eddie was up with the top boys. Angle, Mysterio, Batista.

From my admitted limited viewpoint, Chavo strikes me as being the model pro. He's done exactly what was asked of him (job) for 10 years without complaint or Matt Hardy style emo meltdown. Now he's been released without drama and will probably get to punch above his weight in TNA purely because of his name and who he worked for.

It's not often the future looks bright for a WWE celebrity jobber.

maybe he can go to roh in the same kinda role that james gibson had in 2005

sensible comment there, Im completely confident that he could go there and do their style and be a success in the same way that Gibson did and that Haas and Benjamin are doing.

• 1 month later...

Damn i wish they kept Kozlov, what is to become of superstars. Can't wait to see Gail Kim back in TNA as i guess it will be obvious for her to go back? Melina i don't care much about, never have never will.

Breaking news: WWE.com confirms the release of Vladimir Kozlov and Melina. Gail Kim has apparently quit as well.

(Sorry for bumping the thread, but I felt it would be better than starting a new one).

Add Chris Masters to that list.

Can't quite fathom that Masters has been released. They push him when he's pretty damn green, and then when he makes a genuine effort to improve, he doesn't get used and is eventually cut. Sometimes WWE just don't have a clue.

Smith Hart just tweeted:

WWE has foolishly released the best talent they had. My nephew Harry will be a star no matter where or what he does.

I knew it was all down hill once Bulldog Jr. showed up on superstars with a cowboy gimmick.

Archived