The WWE Roster Cuts 2011

ThePhenom

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently (according to Meltzer) WWE were unhappy with the Chavo/Sin Cara match at the ppv and placed the blame on Chavo, being the senior member of the match.

Of course, this could have nothing to do with his release but I look forward to seeing a [hopefully reinvigorated] Chavo on the indies shortly.

• Paid Members
Apparently (according to Meltzer) WWE were unhappy with the Chavo/Sin Cara match at the ppv and placed the blame on Chavo, being the senior member of the match.

Of course, this could have nothing to do with his release but I look forward to seeing a [hopefully reinvigorated] Chavo on the indies shortly.

This is what I thought the reason may be. Unlucky for Chavo that Sin Cara in untouchable and will get away with being a botch machine.

No big loss though. Chavo is always a channel changer.

Chavo asked to be released because he was tired according to his twitter.

Tired of not being used correctly, he reckons. He's done the usual "they were holding me down, I'm really entertaining" shite on Twitter. He reckons he'll be mad entertaining now WWE isn't tying his hands. He must have forgotten he's technically sound but bland and shit.* I remember in Eddie Guerrero's book he was on about how he was always having to reassure Chavo about doing anything fun because Chavo took himself too seriously and was scared of looking silly.

*Hopefully he'll turn up in TNA and prove me wrong.

I can understand why he'd want better for himself, and I also understand why WWE isn't pushing him as much as he'd like to, so fair play if he wants to go to TNA or whatever. Just a shame he seems to be shitting on them on the way out. They could have released him a long time ago really.

As for him mentioning Eddie on his Twitter .. come on, Eddie did way better in WWE than anyone ever expected him to, and I've never thought for a second that he was treated badly.

Archived